1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

FOR SALE!! Stocky beautiful tb gelding dirt cheap!! PICS ADDED

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by trackjockey, Apr 29, 2012.

1. trackjockey

trackjockey Senior Member

I'm helping a friend out in placing a bunch of tb's -- will be listing them here. Asking very little -- mainly want them to have a GOOD home!! He has about 20 horses waiting to come in for training (and already has just shy OF 100 IN training) -- so these must move on...

This ad is for Tiger. Beautiful horse -- blaze & 2 white socks. Stocky and 16.0 hands. He is 9 yrs. old and a 'war horse' on the track winning $230,000 with 16 wins...17 seconds & 13 thirds out of 86 starts. Win his last out this year ... had 3 starts this year with a win...a second....and a third. Nice horse. Unfortunately he suffered a 'minor' suspensory tear his last out - which he win -- vet diagnosed just 60 days of rest & it's been almost that. SUPER quiet & just a really nice horse. I've known this guy for awhile & he's always been a favorite of mine. A GOOD home a must!!

Asking $200 to a good home -- make an offer if you're interested as he's looking to move them ASAP.

Pics of these guys are in FIELD condition and they are dirty....:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  2. trackjockey

bumping.....

3. Javanewt

Javanewt Senior Member+

Where are the horses?

4. Megan818

Megan818 Full Member

I wish I could afford a horse now! He's everything I want! Good luck to your friend with him! I hope he gets a wonderful loving home!

5. ILoveMyHorses23

ILoveMyHorses23 Senior Member

Yeah, where are the horses? I am thinking about wanting a gaming prospect, just havent found anything worth while. They sound like good horses...

6. trackjockey

These horses are all located in Chester, WV 26034.

7. trackjockey

Tiger is sold....