Flashy colours.

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by JStorry, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Arem

Arem Senior Member

That's probably my favourite kind of flash, too, though it's just an accident I ended up with one. Sure not complaining, though. :D
    image.jpeg

kodemiester, Zephyer1995 and JStorry like this.
  2. Rachael777

Rachael777 Full Member

Everyone looks for something different in a horse when they get one. I'm a dressage rider, I look for uphill floaty movers. Color and "packaging" are not my thing, I also put great stock in the mind of the horse.
    For a lot of people now a days it's about what can bring attention to me (flashy horses with bad conformation). But on the same token many horses that are flashy also have good minds and the people who own them truly love them. I used to always judge other people's horses and how they looked or how they acted, but now I've come to look at the relationship between the horse and owner. If they seem to truly love each other it's not my job or place to criticize either of them no matter how much I may dislike or disprove of them.

3. RelaxMax

RelaxMax Senior Member

The only time I like flashy colors is on video games (like Red Dead Redemption)

Alsosusieq2 and Rainbowaholic like this.
  4. Kiesha

Kiesha Full Member

I've had paints (tri, red and black), a sorrel, a chestnut, a solid black, a palomino, a blue roan, and we're going to look at a grey tomorrow. :rofl: