First QH show of the year!!

Discussion in 'Equestrian Events, Shows, Competitions' started by kodemiester, May 2, 2017.

1. kodemiester

kodemiester Senior Member

Ace and I went to our first AQHA show of the year last weekend. It was a ton of fun!! We did SMS, WP and HMS. We didnt place in SMS, still have lots to work on and one thing messed us up and it was just a trickle effect lol

But we did place 4th & 5th in the open Rookie WP out of 9. And then 5th and 5th I believe in the Nov Am WP. In the Nov Am HMS we placed 3rd under BOTH judges out of 13 so we have one Nov Am HMS point now. :)

2. LoveTrail

LoveTrail Senior Member

Congrats!

3. GotaDunQH

GotaDunQH Senior Member

Good job!!

4. Cynical25

Cynical25 Senior Member

Congrats!

5. kodemiester

kodemiester Senior Member

Ace & I are back from our second AQHA show of the year. We had some ups and downs this time around. Showmanship, pretty simple pattern, and Ace was the best he has ever been in SMS, and I was me who messed us up... in the quartering :( Oh well. WP he was pretty good in the Rookie and was just very inconsistant in the Novice Am in the WP. Rookie HMS there was only three of us, but I believe we got four firsts in that one :) And then in the Novice Am HMS we got four fourths our of fifteen. So we at least picked up 2 Novice Am points last weekend.

[​IMG]