Feeling like garbage

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cschattner, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Sounds great for you!

She's getting away with this because she wins by attrition. She destroys everyone so much with her insane tirades no one wants to engage her. I'm sure if you'd said anything she'd have exploded. I can't be around people like that. Just too much insanity. I don't do crazy.

2. cschattner

cschattner Senior Member

Oh ya we know but my dad is in denial. She has scared away all the family. I won't stay there, my sister will no longer stay there, my aunt and grandparents won't come around much anymore either.
    **** the last dinner outing she caused a blow out in front of the staff and diners. I wasn't there but I heard it was nasty.

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  3. Arem

Arem Senior Member

:rofl::rofl:
    “The pepper spray was great seasoning.”
    :rofl::rofl:

That whole story is great.

cschattner likes this.
  4. Alsosusieq2

She sounds like a malignant narcissist among other things. Definitely looking at severe personality problems. Try spiking her Coke with magnesium supplements lol. Regumate like, ya know?

mooselady likes this.
  5. cschattner

cschattner Senior Member

Ya I had sour cream and onion crisps. I was chowing down and I licked my fingers because I am obviously smart (sarcasm) and suddenly my tongue was a burning a bit and I got a chemical taste. I just sat there wondering when sour cream and onion became spicy. It eventually dawned on me that it was the pepper spray.
    A little after I heard someone behind me yell "who the hell brought snacks" I popped up from in my seat and the vultures descended on my food. They didn't last long since they didn't like the pepper spray in their mouth LOL.

Thankfully I am doing better with riding the bus. the first trip last week was the first time I had been on a bus since the accident. I puked my guts out during my panic attack but after 3 trips I joined reality.

froglander, Arem, DelP and 1 other person like this.
  6. cschattner

cschattner Senior Member

psh she would probably charge me with attempted poisoning.

Arem and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  7. Arem

Arem Senior Member

I think you and I would get along.

8. Alsosusieq2

Too bad lol. You might convince her it's a new craze in helping with..basically anything she'd go for. Weight loss, improved skin etc, who knows. I'd come in one day with a few bottles and try talking your Dad into it and then say "here, maybe you can get him to try it..Or here, try it yourself" to her. Or just say on top of that.. I got this bogo and try it. It can't hurt, I don't think there's any reason not to try magnesium supplements.

If you're not living there "@#$%" her though. Your dad, I feel very sorry for.

9. Alsosusieq2

Glad you're getting over the bus accident, it takes time too. Eugene had a bad accident a couple years ago, the truck caught on fire inside and they almost couldn't get him out. It's taken a couple years. Hang in there my friend!

10. cschattner

cschattner Senior Member

We get along every now and then rofl

Arem likes this.