Favorite games you play

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alsosusieq2, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

I've got a few, but I'm always looking for more-!!

I play two that are similar, Toon Blast and Toy Blast and toggle back and forth on them. I also play Zenga Poker (Texas Hold Em).

What are your favorites?

2. equinitis

equinitis Senior Member

To play by myself? Solitaire. With real cards on the table.

My husband and I play rummy pretty often. It is our favorite two person card game!

On my phone, I like the mindless ones like Toy Blast. Nothing at stake, no planning or really strategy, just touch the bircks and wtch what happens.

I like to play Castle Crisis (I think that is the name) too but it requires some thought and planning. It is a war type game where you get heroes and minions and build stuff and attack other's as well as defend your own. The characters are interesting to say the least. I found it by accident and have been playing it for about a week, just 20 minutes or so in the evening while I'm cooking dinner.

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  3. Alsosusieq2

Yeah, solitaire is a go to. That reminds me about others though. I used to play spades in high school in between my journalism class and up in the balcony with friends. We were such bad kids lol. Hearts is great too.

4. emali06

emali06 Senior Member

Mind Games with real life people lol

equinitis and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  5. Alsosusieq2

Yikes, playing cards with bots is.. different. Spades you really, really need a brain functioning. It's weird. :confused: