Eventers - Anyone Going to Rolex?

Discussion in 'Equestrian Events, Shows, Competitions' started by Fancy That, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Baylily

Baylily Senior Member

You know i'll be there! Reminder that ticket prices go up again on March 3rd :)

Sky Cloud, Fancy That and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  2. Suzanneszoo

Suzanneszoo Senior Member

Our tickets are bought!

April is our fun month- Midwest Horse Fair, then Comicon, then Rolex. :) What an awesome month.

froglander, Sky Cloud and Fancy That like this.
  3. Fancy That

Fancy That Senior Member

YAY!

Okay, so I was just going to buy General Admission tickets online just now. They go up in price, supposedly after today. But even now, with "advanced pricing" it's $26.90 per person per day!??? Just for General Admission? That seems high. Is that normal?

I know you can just show up and walk up and get GA tickets too

4. kb1gra

kb1gra Senior Member

I think that's what I paid last year, around that. I want to say it was $25/day but we bought them back in October 2015.

You can walk up and get GA tickets, but they're even more money than that if you get them day of.

There's quite a lot that general admission gets you, including being able to watch riders in the warmup which is almost better than watching from the stadium.

DelP and Baylily like this.
  5. Fancy That

Fancy That Senior Member

THANKS you're the best. I got em. today is last day for Advanced pricing. Just got the GA tix. We'll take chances of not getting Stadium on SJ day (Sunday) Warm up is best, I agree!!! can't wait

6. Baylily

Baylily Senior Member

The planner in me is nervous for you lol! I really would urge you to get the stadium tickets! The bleacher seats have an awesome view are great if the weather is good!

Fancy That likes this.
  7. Fancy That

Fancy That Senior Member

I'm nervous too! But my friend who's gone a few times always just finds a deal onsite for Sunday I guess? (people end up not using their tickets for Sunday to catch flights?)