English Saddles, to 19" and X-Wide Trees!

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by luvs2ride79, Jan 9, 2006.

1. luvs2ride79

luvs2ride79 Senior Member+

[SIZE=+2]SADDLE SALE![/SIZE]​
    Check out our fall/winter sale prices.
    Up to $100 off select models. FREE SHIPPING!
    Buy now before show season and SAVE!!

We have Dressage, AP, Cross Country, and Close Contact jumping saddles available. All saddles are available in Black, Chestnut, and Dark Havana Brown. Seat sizes are 16.5-19". Tree widths are Narrow (28/29cm), Medium (30/31cm), Wide (32/33cm), and NEW X-Wide (35/36cm); Great for those hard to fit draft type horses, ponies, and wide stock horses.

All saddles have a symmetrically controlled laminated beech wood tree with steel reinforcements. It provides excellent balance, strength, and comfort. Designed and built with maximum durability in mind, this tree is guaranteed for five years from the original purchase. The wool-flocked panels offer a large weight bearing surface for back protection and ideal weight distribution. The large contact area of the panels will contour the shape of the horse's shoulder and ultimately allow the horse to move more freely while avoiding rocking and pivoting.

Handcrafted by expert Argentinean saddle makers with premium quality natural tanned Argentine leather. Even the most discerning leather fan will appreciate the quality and craftsmanship. These saddles can be compared to top quality European brands. All saddle prices include shipping within North America, excluding Hawaii. Visit our web site for pictures and pricing, [Admin: removed ad link]

Custom features are available, most at no additional charge. If you need longer or shorter flaps, extra channel width, more padding throughout the underside, brass or stainless hardware, custom leather color combinations, or any other custom feature, please email us at [Admin: removed ad link]

--------------

I own one of the Prometheus Dressage saddles in Chestnut leather. I LOVE it! Very nice quality, extremely comfortable, and good looking too. I needed a 19" saddle and it is VERY hard to find one that is under $1,500... I started selling these saddles because I was so impressed with their quality and craftsmanship, especially considering their reasonable price.

~Barbara

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2006

2. luvs2ride79

luvs2ride79 Senior Member+

Bump Back Up!