Eighteen!

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by Arem, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Arem

Arem Senior Member

Happy birthday!

LoveTrail likes this.
  2. GotaDunQH

GotaDunQH Senior Member

She looks great! Sidney will be 24 this year, I've owned him since he was 6. Funny how the time flies!!

Arem and endurgirl like this.
  3. Puddincup

Puddincup Senior Member

She looks so good for 18!!!!

Maybe I missed it but did you ever decide whether or not to breed her this spring?

Arem likes this.
  4. DocsLglyBlonde

DocsLglyBlonde Senior Member

Jessie turns 19 this year, and I've had her since she was just 5. She's getting to be an old fart!

Samson turns 31 on April Fool's Day... This year will be 16 years together :eek:

GotaDunQH and Arem like this.
  5. Arem

Arem Senior Member

I was going to. Then I decided not. Then I was going to buy Baly from barrelracer but I had to pass on her because the timing wasn’t going to work out. (Baly’s fitting in so well with her that it all seems to be working out as its meant to anyway) Then I entertained breeding maybe, just maybe Brandi again because it might just maybe work with my life....

But crap keeps happening and my “Get or breed for a 2nd horse” plan keeps getting pushed back farther... and farther... and farther. :bawling:

Because of that, breeding her likely won’t ever happen because getting my life together enough may not happen until she’s much older than I’d want. She’s pushing it as is.

If it would happen, it would be if I can afford it in spring 2020 and still think it’s a good idea by then. She’d go to Cats Painted Illusion if I did. He’s really impressing me.

6. Puddincup

Puddincup Senior Member

That’s too bad about life getting in the way but good for you making the hard choices! She’s come so far in your care and it’s been really great to watch the process over the years! :loveflag:

Arem likes this.