Dynasty Equine?

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by Aryiah, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Aryiah

Aryiah Senior Member+

Well, like every other horse crazy person, I like to look up horses for sale whether or not I can even ever get them.

I've recently stumbled across this place/site called Dynasty Equine. Have any of you guys ever heard of 'em? They've got some nice horses it would seem, and they show videos of the horses doing things that would be expected of them (clipping, bathing, and, in a few of them, loading, as well as basic riding maneuvers and then some). I've become smitten with a few of their horses (namely a couple of paints).

So, if you have heard of them, OR BETTER YET--if you've done service with them--what have you guys heard? Are they good? Bad? Should I steer clear away from them or would they be a good place to look into it?

I'm only asking because if I can play my cards right and my dad says I can get a horse, I'm going to try all of my options. And I just want to see if this place would be a good option or a bad option.

2. Aryiah

Aryiah Senior Member+

BUUUUUUMP just 'cause haha

3. Aryiah

Aryiah Senior Member+

Bumping again D: Anyone?

4. emadison

emadison Full Member

I have spoken to the lady that owns Dynasty Equine and quite frankly I was not impressed. She was not very nice considering I was looking at buying one the horses they had for sale and one thing that I learned they sell consignment horses and can only tell what they are told or have learned by having the horses. I think their horses are over priced and you can find one just like em on any website. But I will say they do have a few that are super, super nice proven barrel horse but most of their horses have nice price tags for just your average horse. Don't get me wrong they are still nice horses as well but they are way over priced in my book.

1 person likes this.
  5. Aryiah

Aryiah Senior Member+

Ah, thank you so much. I wouldn't want to get one of their horses just to be disappointed, especially since they won't even refund you. No trials with them, I noticed. That's one thing that made me wary at first. I mean, kudos to them that they ship. Not kudos to the new owners if they're dissatisfied with their new companion.

I had a few feelings about the place, but I wanted to see if anyone else could back it up. So thanks. I mean, they probably do have nice horses, but I'd much rather get a nice horse NEARBY with people who are polite and who don't overprice their horses.

So thanks! :D

6. alogan

alogan Registered

BUYER BEWARE OF DYNASTY EQUINE! I purchased a very expensive horse from Fallon Taylor 3 years ago. First time we attempted to ride her she bucked my husband off! A call to Fallon was no help. Too bad! We attempted to continue riding this horse only to get bucked off every time we loped her. Fallon suggested we take her back to Dyynasty Equine and she would try to sell her for us. After 3 months of boarding with Fallon, no addtional training, only huge fees , we couldn't afford to keep her there any longer. We had to bring her home. Since then we have had profesional trainers working with her, all who have also gotten bucked off! So here we are stuck with a horse we can't ride and cant afford to buy another horse until we sell her. Of course I would NEVER sell anyone a horse that bucks without telling them. Sad to say Fallon Taylor does not have that same opinion that I do about selling bucking horses, especially to 13 year olds! I even called the breeder and asked him about the horse, he said he couldn't believe Fallon sold a young rider that horse. My advice, be apprehensive about buying a horse online, insist on trying the horse in different environments before purchase, and be sure the seller is honest!

2 people like this.
  7. Aryiah

Aryiah Senior Member+

This thread's super old, and I've since decided not to even go with stock horses :) Gonna be purchasing a saddlebred, LOL!

I totally forgot I had this thread XD

8. ksmith102005

ksmith102005 Registered

i wanna thank you for posting this....i just today received my bill of sale to fill out for a horse that fallon has and im super glad i saw this...ive always been leary but now i know i wont b getting a horse from her!!!! thank you so much!!!! so glad i saw this!!!!:wink:

9. alogan

alogan Registered

Glad I Could Help!

:)
    You bet, I just wish I would have made a better decision. Glad I could help save you from a lot of grief! Unfortunatley, my daughter doesn't want to ride anymore period!

10. barrelracer335

barrelracer335 Registered

I have just bought a horse from Fallon and love it! Also she has a ton of nice horses I would know because I was at her ranch for an internship. I recommended anyone looking to buy a horse to look at Fallons. :wink: