Durasole

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by sittinginatree, Apr 4, 2010.

1. sittinginatree

sittinginatree Senior Member+

I want some. I can't find it in any stores near me. I can't find anywhere online that has free shipping--most places are charging shipping costs of $6-$9(which IMHO is INSANE!)

Do you have a bottle? Do you live close to somewhere that sells it? Can you find a website with free shipping?

Let me know what you know:)

2. spuddy

spuddy Senior Member

I read this one time and thought you'd found it somewhere for $6-9 a bottle, and I was going to ask you where you found it so cheap...but then I realized that was the shipping. :eek:

The store here that sells it charges $16.70 or something like that, per bottle.

Have you checked Valley Vet?

3. sittinginatree

I did check Valley Vet--shipping charges too much.

$16.70/bottle. Now THAT is insane. Although after I spend $12 bottle + $6 shipping its pretty much the same.

4. AQHAPTR

AQHAPTR Full Member

I do all of my mail order with Valley Vet. If you spend over $60, shipping/handling is free. I can always add a few more items that I need regularly into my cart to get to the minumum for free shipping. Even if you can buy those items locally, generally VV is very competitive in pricing. Since it is getting close to fly season, how about adding some fly spray? You might also need Shampoo? Leather care? Hair polish? If you have pets or livestock, you can combine orders with those species as well.

5. sittinginatree

I thought about it. I looked around but unfortunately I am already stocked up on most of that stuff. If I would have known I would have bought it all online at the same time from VV.

6. sittinginatree

Anyone else?

7. sittinginatree

Last lonely bump before I order it online...anyone have any other ideas? Or half a bottle you wanna sell??