Done!! Done, done, done and hopefully never again.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bellalou, Feb 23, 2017.

1. bellalou

bellalou Senior Member

I am home and cozy with my kitties all joyously helping me type. The power is still out (and may be for a while according to PG & E) but we have the generator going to power the router and the DSL is working so I can get online. Wood stove is burning and has been for 3 hours but it's still only 60 degrees in here.

But that's okay because I'm FINISHED WITH THE BAR EXAM!!!!!!! And I feel pretty good about it. For anyone who wonders, it's a 3-day exam. On Tuesday and Thursday, you have 3 1-hour essay questions in the morning session and a 3-hour performance test in the afternoon. Wednesday is all multiple choice.

I know I bombed one essay this morning. It was a Corporations question and I've never been at my best in that subject. So I bs'd my way through it and can only hope that I guessed some law correctly. The other two felt fine though, as did the ones on Tuesday. And I enjoy performance tests - basically you are given a fact pattern, a bunch of legal references and a task (write a memo, draft a letter, or a court document or something) and you can only use the stuff given to do it. It's basically what you do when you work so if you have any practical experience, it's pretty easy.

I hate multiple choice too but they felt pretty good. We'll see. Results are released in mid-May.

And now... I can read for pleasure again! And spend time with my horses without feeling like I should be studying! And apply for jobs! :confused:

And waste time on the internet with a bunch of awesome people who have been a great cheering section. Thank you for that!! It's greatly appreciated and helped my morale tons. :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

2. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

WHOOT. time to relax a little, well done you, so many don't make it this far, you are a winner

3. NBChoice

NBChoice Senior Member

Yay you!! What a relief I'm sure! :D

4. FaeriesFaith

FaeriesFaith Senior Member

You did awesome Im sure of it!!

Enjoy some downtime youndeserve it after all this!!

bellalou and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  5. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Absolutely chill time now. It's gotta feel good to have it behind you-!!

6. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Congrats!!
    When do you get the results?

7. QHshowmanship

QHshowmanship Senior Member

Three months of anticipation...I couldn't handle that! But, best of luck! Enjoy the horses and reading all that you can!

8. Arem

Arem Senior Member

You have to wait for mid-may for the results?!?!

I'd go insane

...more insane. :p

GONE ROPING, Sky Cloud and mooselady like this.
  9. equinitis

equinitis Senior Member

Congratulations on completing the exams. That is quite an accomplishment on it's own, to finish the courses and the exams. I understand it is a grueling process.

I have no doubt you will pass with flying colors but will continue to send the good vibes your way!

10. uncanny580

uncanny580 Senior Member

Woohoo!

I can't believe you have to wait that long for the results!