Custom Oil Paintings - $80 special!

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by OvernightObsession, Feb 28, 2019.

1. OvernightObsession

OvernightObsession Registered

I am currently offering a limited amount of custom oil painted notebook covers or small 6"x8" frameable paintings to help over some costs. YOUR horse's headshot can be on the cover of a notebook just for you!
    Notebooks measure 8.5"x5.5"

Special limited time price of $80 per notebook/painting, free shipping included. Below is a sample of my work, I'd love to create some more beautiful pieces :)

kodemiester, Alsosusieq2 and NBChoice like this.
  2. Peaty

Peaty Senior Member

I saw these on Facebook, they're gorgeous! If this is still available in a few months I'm in! Do you have an Etsy?

3. OvernightObsession

OvernightObsession Registered

Hi Peaty! Thanks so much! I'll be trying to run the special for a while to help keep things a bit more affordable for people. I do indeed have an Etsy store, but none of my animal work is on there, most of it is my portraits and surrealism work, but please do check it out!

www.selflessaxe.etsy.com

4. ibsammy

ibsammy Senior Member

I just went to your etsy and WOW you are talented. I adore those. I'm going to tag you here so I remember when I FINALLY finish remodeling and start the decorating phase. Your work would go so well with a friends I want to feature on my wall of art.

OvernightObsession likes this.
  5. Peaty

Peaty Senior Member

Beautiful! I am finishing college right now so even the deal is a stretch, but in a few months I'll be finding ya. :)

OvernightObsession likes this.