Crown Jeweled Beaded Browbands

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by MIEventer, May 26, 2009.

1. MIEventer

MIEventer Senior Member+

I decided to start a new thread for my Browbands that I have for sale, since the last thread was really LARGE and difficult for people to go through.

Here is the old thread:

http://myhorseforum.com/threads/217762/

~~~~~~

Crown Jeweled Beaded Browbands

Each browband is made especially for you and your horse, in whatever colours you choose, and whatever beads you choose (With or Without Swartz Crystals). I can make each browband with or without a leather backing, your choice of color *black or brown*. I can make each browband in th size you need, to accomodate those in-between sized heads. ​

When you buy a browband, you are buying a one of a kind product that no one else will have. No two browbands are ever the same. Choose your colors based on your horses color, your barn colors, your competative colors or even your favorite colors.​

I can use Swartz Crystals and Swartz Accents, Glass Beads, Semi Precious Stones - beads of your choice to accomodate your wants and needs. I also use Silver Metal Accents, or if you want, Gold Metal Accents. I feel these beads hold up during daily use and cleaning. I use safe, jewlery quality materials to make each beaded strand, so that the browband bends and flexes with use without breaking or falling apart.​

The beaded strands can come with a leather backing, or without - your choice. For browbands with a leather backing, they are meticulously attached to the leather by hand, no glues are used what-so-ever. ​

These browbands look fabulous in the show ring, or even out on the trails! These look smashing in the Dressage Ring, Out on the CC course, Jumper Ring, Gymkannah, Endurance or just for fun!​

Price List:

1. Beaded Browband with Swartz Crystals, and with a leather backing $45.00
    2. Beaded Browband with Swartz Crystals, and without a leather backing $40.00
    3. Beaded Browband without Swartz Crystals, and with a leather backing $35.00
    4. Beaded Browband without Swartz Crystals and without a leather backing $30.00
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can see all pictures of every single browband made here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without Further Ado - the browbands. These one's in the pictures are of fellow HGS'ers who've purchased browbands for their lovely horses!

This is how they look on the horse:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will not sell, make or advertise Ribbon Browbands - we have some phenominal talented members who make beautiful Ribbon Browbands.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015

2. LindaMM

LindaMM Senior Member+

Very nice!!!

If my bank account were not on such a diet, I'd jump on one! You should put together a website to sell these.

3. MIEventer

MIEventer Senior Member+

I knowww, Hubby has been waiting for me to write up something for him to say on the website he promised to make me. I just don't know what in the world to say to "get people interested". I am not that great at wording.

Thanks for the compliments!

4. MIEventer

MIEventer Senior Member+

I just wanted to post a new browband :) :)

Here is Nelsons New Browband

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Reitpferde

Reitpferde Senior Member+

[​IMG][​IMG]

Heeeeeeere's Sir Henry...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  6. MIEventer

MIEventer Senior Member+

HEY! It's about time eh! It looks wonderful on him! I hope you like it!

7. Reitpferde

Reitpferde Senior Member+

Didn't he look cranky??!! :rolleyes: He can be such a puss. I love your browband.

8. MIEventer

MIEventer Senior Member+

LOL, Nelson does the same thing when I try to get pictures of him. I pick up my camera and he knows what I am doing, the ears go back.

It is quite funny. I have to sit and wait for him to notice something off in the distance and look at it - his ears automatically go forward when he is curious...and then SNAP....I get a picture...LOL.

I am glad you love your new browband :) You'll be smashing together doing your Drasssaaggggeee :) :)

9. jlvhrse

jlvhrse Senior Member

Ohhh I want one!! I like the one on your photo bucket "TickTack62", I want mine simple like that one with light and dark blues with a brown leather backing. :D I don't think I want the crystals, I just want something simple but still pretty!

Here is a picture of what it would be going with. I would put it on that bridle and wear it with that saddle and saddle pads! :wink:

[​IMG]

Do you use pay pal? PM to let me know how you want me to pay! Thanks!!!! :bow:
    Oh, and that is a "regular full size" bridle.. I havn't measured the browband though

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  10. MIEventer

MIEventer Senior Member+

I am so happy you like my browbands! I would be more than happy to make one for you and your beautiful horse!

If you can give me the exact link of the browband you like - I can replicate it for you.

If you want it with a leather backing, it'll be $35.00, plus shipping *never goes above a couple dollars in the U.S* and I take either Personal Cheque or Money Orders - sorry :( no paypal.

jlvhrse likes this.