Cosequin ASU

Discussion in 'Horse Health' started by draftmare, Jan 3, 2019.

1. draftmare

draftmare Full Member

Would love to hear reviews of the product. I was gifted a 30 day supply from a friend who has decided to swap her horse to a different product. My horse has been doing well on ActiFlex and Devil's Claw to treat hock arthritis and all over hind end stiffness due to PSSM, but my hope is to get her off of the Devil's Claw before show season starts. We have about a week left of ActiFlex and Devil's Claw and then I plan to swap her over to the Cosequin ASU. The vet that did her hock injections highly recommends Cosequin, and I like that it has "real science" behind it as well as a FDA approval to contain exactly what it says it does.

2. Circle C

Circle C Senior Member

My old mare is on it.... i dont think it's doing much. I am putting mine on Pentosan instead.

3. Serenity06

Serenity06 Senior Member

I’ve been using Pentosan Gold on Ren. I LOVE it! We are 5 months out from her injections and she’s still doing awesome! Usually they only last 3 months. Between the NRF2 and the Pentosan Gold I think she should be good for a while. Her left hock was the only thing that flexed sore the other day and usually she’s just a hot mess.