She seems ok, but man. I'M rattled. The horses have been given free access to their stalls 24/7. This generally means they are out all day and only go inside during bad weather or to lie down, as the ground is hard as a rock. The neighbors are gone for NYE so I am looking after the horses from yesterday morning through Thursday, and today, I get to to barn and Calypso meets me out on pasture and she is SO MISERABLE. Pout face, stiff, and just had that sort of sorry for herself look animals get. I panicked at once, because it's what I do and rushed over. She informed me, via pouty face and turning her butt, that her right hind leg was SUPER OUCHY. I couldn't find anything wrong at all, other than a tiny bit of heat (and no swelling) in the ankle. Closer examination found more ouchy spots-- right side, particularly the ribs ALL OF HER CHEST, ALL OF IT, neck, and HERE RIGHT HERE, ie her right ear, which was extraordinarily dirty (she is really good at communication sometimes, this horse). I was concerned, but led her inside (not limping, but very very stiff all over) and found her stall Completely destroyed. All the lower boards are kicked out on one side, the corner feeder is torn off and crushed, her door (which was latched open??) is cracked in the middle, just. . . Completely demolished. She must have lay down, gotten stuck, and thrashed to free herself. I am glad that she destroyed the stall and not herself. I can't believe she's ok. The sheer number of exposed nails, bolts, etc, is terrifying. There is, literally, not a scratch on her. Calypso recieved a new stall, some bute, a handful of peppermints and lots of sympathy. I am going to try and mend 'her' stall and bank the sides of it before tonight. On the one hand, I want to get the vet out for her. On the other hand, I know her regular vet is on vacation, I just plain don't like the emergency vet, and I really don't think this is an emergency. She was outside eating hay when I left. Other than general muscle soreness and a subdued attitude, she looks fine. She has a chiropractic appointment end of January I will probably bump up regardless of if I decide to get a vet out sooner, poor baby. Any advice on what, if anything, I should do for her today, other than keep an eye on her?