Breyer and Stone Model Horses for Sale

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by Pinecone.Unicorns, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Pinecone.Unicorns

Pinecone.Unicorns Registered

Hello everyone!

I’m a new user here, very specifically to post what I have for sale. I’m trying to make some $ for a new saddle for my mare, as she’s started to fill out and gain more muscle. This first post features 5 models I have for sale, with *many* more to come. If the model has any tack or ribbons they will be sold with it. Will also come with collectibility cards and documentation if shown. Don’t be afraid to offer. Paypal will be used for payment, as I do not have anything else that I want to use for the transaction.

Wapiti - 2013 Flagship Model - LSQ

B532D119-839D-49FD-8DEE-47F6A3F57025.jpeg

Live shown, never did well as I would always try to put him in as a warmblood. He is near mint, I sadly do not have his box anymore. Priced at $120.

Brookside Pink Magnum - RR - LSP

90D70000-48C2-4928-8233-9B6ECE264F67.jpeg

Live show proven, near mint or mint condition model. On Breyer’s website he is listed around 25, however since this model is proven to be successful in the show ring I have him at $45.

Valegro - RR - LSP

AEEA6358-16FA-4AA7-9D94-211DC05295DB.jpeg

VERY beautiful model, LSP and likely one of my nicer models. I wish I didn’t have to part with him, but I know he’ll be sitting on a shelf collecting dust otherwise. Won reserve champ. at his first show, Breyer still sells him but due to his show history I’d like $85.

Mistral Hojris - 2012-2013 - LSQ

2C43B79A-DDB0-4F91-A80C-7A3FE1FDB64C.jpeg

A lovely model, my grail when I was younger. I forgot to take a photo of the ribbon with him, but he got third place at his first and only show. He seems to have become more uncommon, but I will note one of his legs seems to be slightly off balance making his little stand lift at the front ever so slightly. Other than that I believe he holds his value very well. Priced at $110 OBO due to leg issue.

PS Star of Wonder - 2004 - LSP/MINT - Original Box

117E994B-F61C-4C75-B221-A519927CFCE1.jpeg

One of my most successful models. Live show proven, in the shows he was brought to he was always a looker. I hate to sell him, but I know I’ll have to make difficult choices like this. Peter stone model, comes with original box and I feel priced fairly. Listed at $50.

That’s all for now, I hope I’ve caught at least one person’s eyes. Don’t be afraid to make an offer, I’m just trying to get enough for a new saddle.

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Very nice. I don't know of anyone interested, but you'll likely get some advice where you might post these to maximize your profit besides here. Good luck-!!

3. Pinecone.Unicorns

Thank you so much! I’m excited to see if this goes anywhere :)

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  4. hamerface

hamerface Senior Member

5. Pinecone.Unicorns