Brenderup Prestige 2003 2-Horse Bumperpull for Sale- $1500

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by equinecrazy3808, Oct 18, 2018.

1. equinecrazy3808

equinecrazy3808 Full Member

2003 Brenderup Prestige 2 horse bumper-pull trailer, in fair condition. The chassis and fiberglass roof are in great condition, the floor is in decent condition, but the walls currently need work as they are starting to dry rot. I used it to haul my 16.2 TB all over the East Coast and it did great, even in the mountains and all weather conditions. It tracks well and it only weighs 1600# so it can be pulled by small trucks. It is a project but the benefits of Brenderup trailers (hydraulic brakes, excellent tracking, safety) might make it worthwhile to the right person. I don't currently have pictures since I'm out of town but I could meet this weekend. All reasonable offers considered and currently located in Oakton, VA. Thanks for looking!

2. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

You can't get parts for those in the US any more.
    You would be better off to junk it.

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  3. CoffeeBean

CoffeeBean Senior Member

If you don't find a buyer, try Traveled Lane Trailers. They fix them and sometimes will consign trailers for customers.

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  4. Mayelix

Mayelix Senior Member

I bought mine with rotting wall panels and made and replaced new ones myself. A little time consuming but really not that difficult. They’re just plywood.

5. Rachel1786

Rachel1786 Senior Member

Interested in pics of you haven't sold it.