Blue Roan Percheron Stallion For Sale

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by Bodi, Nov 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodi

Bodi Senior Member

Thought I'd try this here as well.

Blue , aka. W.V. White Lightening is a registered blue roan Percheron stallion. His sire is Pennwoods Fashions Spiderman out of South Valley Prince Ha Ha. His dam is blue roan Perch mare, W.V. Mariah out of Francois.

Blue has 12 Registered get.
    7 fillies 5 colts.
    6 black. 3 known Blue Roan. 3 Grey, but possible roan as well. Unknown number of crossbred foals but I've heard he has quite a few.

Bred both Live Cover and trained for A.I. Full report in hand. Best for cooled semen. Good count for a draft stallion.

17.1hh - 1750lbs, trained to drive. Never ridden. Hotter personality. 1-10 scale he'd be about a 3 in hand, 5 in pasture. Prefer's men to women. Worked earlier this spring on spreader with a mare/gelding team. Will work from sunup to sundown. We were told he is a very very hard working boy. He was sent out for 36 days to make sure he would drive as well as we were told. He does. Is not a beginners horse. For the experienced teamster or draft owner. Hitchy style body but very heavy bone and foot on him. Almost European. Very fancy and is in demand. Right home only. Price is negotiable. $4750.

2. sher327

sher327 Senior Member+

pictures? location? age? That might help generate interest in your ad :)

3. shell

shell Senior Member+

This is what I found. I want him!! (as a gelding though)

W.V. White Lightening
    Percheron - Stallion (At Stud)
    Registered - 275177
    Blue Roan 17.2hh - 1650 lbs.

Available at stud beginning The 1st of April. "Blue" is truly a rarity. One of only a very small few, and the ONLY known Registered Blue Roan stallion standing at Stud! This guy has size, bone, and movement. He has beautiful extension and float to appeal to anyone looking to breed for Sport Horse and add some Color! Also reasonable in size, and foot for the Percheron mare owner looking to keep body and substance while gaining a little flash. Blue has 12 registered offspring to his credit, many who are Blue Roan and misregistered (like himself) as grey. He also has cross bred foals. Blue will be offered AI Only! To help defray costs of collection and shipping he is being offered at a very reasonable introductory price. His stud $ for 2004 is as follows. $200 Stud Fee. $100 (non refundable) booking fee. Price of Collection and Shipping available by request.

Contact Info: Diane Blanzy pipedreamarabians@hotmail.com
    989-967-3474 (by phone or email)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. madvoice

madvoice Senior Member+

Now he's gorgeous. Pity he's not in Australia

5. AutumnAttic

AutumnAttic Senior Member+

omg .. I live in michigan! I need him lol

6. Catalyst

Catalyst Senior Member+

Was just thinking the same thing MV.

7. Bodi

Bodi Senior Member

yep, that's Blue. Spring photos. I have some new ones from a couple of days ago on my camera, but currently don't have my camera on hand. I have some new ones of him from first week of Sept in his metallic look. ;)

Sorry about forgetting to add his age. of all darn things. good grief.

8. sher327

sher327 Senior Member+

lol thats ok, I kept re reading trying to figure out where age and location was thinking I missed it! :) He is very pretty,good luck!

9. Moonshine Zeus

Moonshine Zeus Senior Member+

i still dont no what is his age?

10. Bodi

Bodi Senior Member

He's a 95'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.