1. JOIN the world's largest horse forum! Chat and learn from other experts about horse training, breeding, health, showing, riding, contests and use our free horse classifieds. Register Here

Black Arabian available for Stud (BC) PICS@

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by SugarPony, Jan 5, 2006.

1. SugarPony

SugarPony Senior Member

"Black Fyre" is a 19 year old Egyptian Arabian stallion. He is a true black with a 50% chance of producing a black foal when bred to a colored mare.

He did hunters and dressage when he was younger...sadly I have no good pictures of him from when he was in his prime, as I only just recently acquired him.

Fyre has an amazing personality, you can trust him with a small child on his back, he's an absolute gentleman. He passes on his incredible mind and sweet personality to his babies; they are all very teachable and love to learn! They also inherit his flashy trot and his rocking-horse canter; it feels just like flying!

His 2006 stud fee will be $600, LFG included. Boarding is available for mares who want to stay awhile. (Also, multiple mare discounts are available, and discounts for pony mares. 2 mares = $400 each, 4 mares = $300 each)

Also, since recent studies have proven a higher rate of conception when a mare is relaxed, I also offer a "your place or mine" deal where if you are close by and have adequate safe facilities, Fyre will gladly make house calls! He is a very gentle mannerly stallion, will not be nasty to your mare and is generally very submissive.

If you are interested in a breeding or would just like to come down and meet him, please don't hesitate to email me at Lydiapurple@hotmail.com or call me at 778-891-1793

Here's some pictures!

Fyre's handsome face...

[​IMG]

Posing for the camera

[​IMG]

doing tricks...
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  2. turn-n-burn5477

turn-n-burn5477 Senior Member+

wow gorgeous!!!good luck with his breeding career!!

3. SugarPony

SugarPony Senior Member

He already has tons of babies on the ground, so his breeding career has gone well so far...I'm the newbie in the breeding department! LOL Thanks though :D

4. swissgirl

swissgirl Full Member

oh, he is very pretty. I'm still dreaming to one day own a black arabian...

5. mustang_dodger

mustang_dodger Senior Member

wow what a nice looking stallion. i really like the last picture of him. do you have any pictures of his babies?

6. SugarPony

SugarPony Senior Member

I only have a picture of one...but it's kinda blurry. I don't know if this foal is a full Arabian or not, all I know is he is pretty handsome!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  7. shymare

shymare Senior Member

Oh, how beautiful! I want one of his babies!

8. SugarPony

SugarPony Senior Member

:(
    Due to recent injuries and vet bills, stud fee has been reduced to $200 for anyone who books before Febuary 1st, 2006. LFG included!!

9. 2000-Flash-2000

2000-Flash-2000 Senior Member+

holy cow, that is a gorgeouse arab!

10. SugarPony

SugarPony Senior Member

LOL then spread the word, I need cash!! :wink: