Best thing I've read about Trump.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by slc, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Garfield70

Garfield70 Senior Member

Oh, not only on yours, believe me... I'm not living on the American continent and it will negatively affect me as well.

2. Garfield70

Garfield70 Senior Member

He is pretty narcissistic and narcissists don't need to learn because they are perfect and god's own gift to humanity already as they are (at least that's what they believe about themselves)

From my experience with narcissists I believe that he would rather quit with a petulent "you don't deserve me and my ingenuity anyway" or have a mental breakdown before admitting that he is wrong and needs to change.

3. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Well, he did already require a vacation after two weeksbecause, quoting his doc, he, the healthiest human ever, is "burnt out".

4. GooseIsLoose

GooseIsLoose Full Member

$400,000 isn't multiple times what CEO's make. Not even close to the top 100. Trump has also stated many times he won't take pay.

From Forbes: “Top CEOs Make 300 Times More than Typical Workers.” CEOs of the 350 largest U.S. public companies now average $16,300,000 in compensation, while typical workers average about $53,000."

In a quick google search Obama also claims he knocked off work at 6:30pm. He also spent the most time on a golf course since Eisenhower and spent the most money on vacations.

equinitis, Nu5ha and equicrzy like this.
  5. Garfield70

Garfield70 Senior Member

Trump offers simple solutions and Rambo style politic. Not overly time consuming.

6. BluemoonOKy

BluemoonOKy Senior Member

Dont you worry just yet...Trump's gonna catch up to him. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago getaway could cost taxpayers more than $3 million
    Trump beats Obama and Bush in race to the golf course
    How much do you think his wife and kid are costing us in new York?
    Not to mention, how much will trump cost our environment and way of LIFE? Hard to pin down a price on that one. Oh, let's not forget the 75 million dollar air craft that got destroyed because trump has impulse control problems, or the freaking navy seal that died.
    Let's talk about some real stuff. Not something ridiculous like golf. Please remember due to obama...bin Laden is dead. Some people can multi task. Play golf and run the country. Trump should take some pointers from obama,

manesntails, GotaDunQH and RelaxMax like this.
  7. GooseIsLoose

GooseIsLoose Full Member

I didn't post about anything other than what I quoted that happened to be false information so I'm not sure what makes you think I would/should talk about something else.

equicrzy likes this.
  8. Garfield70

Garfield70 Senior Member

Nah, even if he gets half of New York blown up in a terror attack, crashes global economy and then accidently starts WWIII by insulting the wrong political leader he would still blame the mess on someone else, maybe Chinese democratic muslims or something.

manesntails and LoveJockeysYum like this.
  9. equicrzy

equicrzy Senior Member

No matter WHERE the first family is/goes, they get SS protection, so, we're ALL paying for it, no matter where they happen to be.

zett likes this.
  10. Nu5ha

Nu5ha Senior Member

Please don't blame the Russians!!!! We can hardly keep up being a 3rd world country!