Best thing I've read about Trump.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by slc, Feb 7, 2017.

1. AmyK

AmyK Senior Member

Trump May End Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness

Guys.... not that everything else wasn't bad enough... my husband is a teacher. Our state is what... 49th? 50th? In terms of education. My husbands pay is abysmal. And now this. Part of the reason he got his masters degree was this program. Just read the laundry list of programs they are going to defund or underfund. I just don't know how you can do this and not be a monster.

Baboo, ginster and manesntails like this.
  2. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

And there is now this...

Curious?

ginster and manesntails like this.
  3. BluemoonOKy

BluemoonOKy Senior Member

I'll vet they have something on him. Blackmail. JFC. Very suspicious. What an embarrassment our govt is. We should scrap it and start over.

mooselady likes this.
  4. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

I would put my money on that

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  5. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

Republicans have always spent more for war and boosting the rich. Remember “ trickle down economics“? Well, how many yachts, summer homes and Bentleys do the rich need?
    There's no such thing as trickle down, it's fill up the pool. They aren't spreading their wealth around.

They defund everything for the people historically. They don't believe they should help others, (while shouting from the rooftops how Christian they are). They want to keep all they earn and to hail with those who need help and can't be as successful as they feel they are. They think they're the only ones who work hard and if you can't make it, too bad, so sad, WORK HARDER.

I told my cousin, (half my family is Red, half blue) “ Your mother's Schozophrenic and has been on disability since she was 18, our aunt got polio at 16 and she's on it. Everyone will need medicare at some point and YOU vote Republican.:confused: Why? I'll tell ya why; because your Daddy is one. Just like you buy a Chevy because HE did. Use your brain, think for yourself. Don't be a follower. Do what's best for everyone. Blindly following will get you a sprained ankle; you're failing to watch out for the holes. o_O

That's the problem. People don't know or care to spend the time to find out just what they are voting for. Most of them follow whatever the family follows be it religion, politics, or bias of any other kind. Really, in my opinion, it's lack of the ability and will to think for themselves that makes them go that way.

As far as his supporters still supporting him, well, they like him because “ he's like them, thinks like them“. There you are. He doesn't admit he could ever be wrong. Why would it be a surprise that his supporters are not admitting their mistake?

shaiarabs, LindaMM, Dream27 and 5 others like this.
  6. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Among the Trump fans they post a roughly eighty percent approval rating and I kid you not.

He's gotten a martyr type thing running now, his constant whining has gotten him sympathy and a protective thing going with his followers. It's as if they really, truly believe he's being wrongly persecuted. This jerk spread hateful things and lies about Obama for years, but Donnie is just a nice guy billionaire who's done nothing wrong. He's actually revelling in his supporters going nuts. He's winding them up and I hold him responsible for anything bad that happens. I was threatened today that if he was impeached, that the armed services would rise up and smash us down. Patriotic? It sounds like a bloody fascist regime. They're even trying to say "Russia is our friend". Now come on. It's not the cold war, but there's no reason to go nuts. Putin would love to see us crumble. He's already purchased two hundred billion of our debt. So, between Russia and China - who really owns us? Trump and Bannon, who wanted anarchy, are not in the business of protecting and strengthening the US and for God's sake wake up. Our country seems in danger and instead of turning to our leader, I'm afraid he's dissembling it himself. But, of course he wouldn't mean to. Sure. :(

Baboo, manesntails and loom like this.
  7. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Everything you said, 100%. I just don't get how hard working, blue collar Republicans believe an entitled billionaire is truly understanding their lives and working for them. I'd hazard he's never laboured physically a day in his life. Seriously.

Can't they go hmm.. "I think I'll read a few unbiased sources on his background and life and dig a bit"? For God's sake. He was involved with the mob in real estate and problems as far back as I can remember. He settled a money laundering case against him fairly recently. But he's not corrupt.

Everything I see him doing is against three quarters of our citizens and for the upper income brackets. I can't think of one thing he's done to help people. That bs with the miners.. the Dems were trying to get full pensions pushed through for them, but..they're horrible of course.;)

Looking at the investigation right now, it's going to go off onto tangents as far as criminal charges and take time.

Meanwhile, the Trump/Russia issue will cool. They're counting on it. They know time will lessen the issue. I'm beginning to feel as if the majority of the GOP are as corrupt and conniving as hell.

My family was predominantly GOP and I know they're good people, if not very misguided. They listen to the bs and believe it. It's amazing how a Dem usually has an upswing and improves the country for ALL the people. They don't cut slack to the wealthy. The wealthy are not the majority of job creators, that's a myth. It's the middle class that is, and the GOP are not helping them.

Since Reagan and the "trickle down economics" lie, the middle class and lower middle keeps gradually declining. Remember when husbands and wives often didn't both have to work? Remember when working two jobs was only an emergency situation? Well, thank the economic trend back to the beginning during Reagan and you can see the flow chart. It's definable. Now, your lucky if you both don't have to work two jobs and if you're single, you probably have to.

A lot happened today, but nothing capared to recently days. Flynn refused his subpoena, but then walked that back. The mans a fool if he's sacrificing his life for Trump. Don wouldn't take a spit ball for anyone else, much less take a bullet for them.

I heard he's literally despised by people that have had any business with him. Doesn't surprise me. Most people don't like bs and harm to their employees as well as their personal business.

Dan Rather stated roughly that he's never seen corruption and chaos like this. None of us have either, not in this generation. :(

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Baboo and manesntails like this.
  8. BluemoonOKy

BluemoonOKy Senior Member

I have this to say...
    Trump makes me want G Dubs and Chaney (-evil pos) back. Believe me, I never thought I'd say those words. I have a feeling there will be some kind of false flag attack soon, orchestrated by our scam of an administration. there has to be one coming to distract the masses from this ridiculousness. And, they said hillary was gonna take our guns. Ha. What a farce.

mooselady and Baboo like this.
  9. AmyK

AmyK Senior Member

I just said that to my hband last night! At least I believed Bush's hyped up religious rhetoric came from something he truly believed! I didn't agree, but why can't people see Trump is pandering to evengelicals? Do they believe he's actually a Christian?

10. loom

loom Senior Member

Apparently tRump called Comey a "nut job" in the meeting with the Russians. He also said that firing said "nut job" eased the pressure on Russian relations. How'd that work out for you donnie boy?