Best thing I've read about Trump.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by slc, Feb 7, 2017.

1. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

You mean he changes from one lie to another every five hours to counter the cover up. “I fired him for what he did during the election to Hillary. No, wait, I fired him because he's a Showboat. No, wait, I was thinking about the Russian fake news investigation and I was going to fire him anyway, no matter if I got a recommendation to do so.“

Notice he's shut up now?

But, it's not yet 3:30am, he's still sleeping.:rolleyes:

Baboo, AmyK, ginster and 1 other person like this.
  2. Garfield70

Garfield70 Senior Member

It was to be expected that he would make a total mess of this.

And at his latest public speeches he has been whinier than ever. Poor me, they are treating me soooo baaadly.. Yuck...

3. ginster

ginster Senior Member

God, I hope you´re right about him being out.

Baboo and manesntails like this.
  4. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Want to know the near unbelievable? Among the GOP his approval rating is high. That is just bizarre to me. Now he's getting people to rush to defend him. Uhgg. Many of the GOP politicians are backing away from the nightmare though. I'd certainly not want to be anywhere near this fiasco or work for him. He's more than happy to ask you to fall on the sword for him. What a man of great character and principles. :(

5. ginster

ginster Senior Member

He is at it again, whining about the "witch hunt" (press coverage) on twitter...

Alsosusieq2 and manesntails like this.
  6. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Saw this today, it didn't make me laugh, made me sad

IMG_0185.PNG

It really is ironic that Hilary was the demon, and the Orange idiot was seen as a safe pair of hands.

Ps. He can't spell either!

7. Garfield70

Garfield70 Senior Member

Yeah, the fallout after the big collaps will definitely damage plenty of those.

I really wonder why the leading figures of the Republican party haven't seen that this man might do substantial damage to their party and allowed this guy to run for president under the Republican "brand"

8. ginster

ginster Senior Member

He really lives in an alternate reality where everything he does is right and everyone disagreeing with this is a big bully.
    He handles this about as gracefully as a pre-schooler would. His twitter rants count as temper tantrums, right?
    Someone posted Nixon's letter of resignation, telling Trump it fit neatly into the 140 character limit on twitter.

9. loom

loom Senior Member

I wonder how the ordinary, average Joe Republican trump supporters really feel about him now? I notice that a lot of the big mouth trump supporters on this forum have gone deathly silent. #resist #persist #impeach

I woke up positively happy and charged today!

10. ginster

ginster Senior Member

His approval ratings have been going down steadily but numbers are unchanged when it comes to his supporters.
    They are still behind him 100%, just not vocal about it in public. Understandably. The backlash probably gets old...