Best thing I've read about Trump.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by slc, Feb 7, 2017.

1. bobo and horses

bobo and horses Senior Member

Getting rid of a sitting President is, at best, extremely difficult, at worst, dang near impossible. We're pretty much stuck with him for at least one term, hopefully not two.

2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

He got on Twitter not long ago stating his absolute right to give Russia Intel in the fight against Isis and exposed an ally. He absolutely is irresponsible in his duties as POTUS. If an ally has compromised an operation of ours and our people intentionally, I'd consider them an enemy. Our credibility was poor before, now it's nonexistent. I'm so ashamed and ashamed it's not being handled properly.

mooselady likes this.
  3. slc

slc Senior Member

LOL. Clinton could come near impeachment for lying about an affair. But for a Republican president in a Republican controlled government, well, Trump's earlier statement that he could walk down a street and shoot someone and they would still support him, is in fact truthful, though horrifying.

manesntails and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  4. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

This supposed President just gets scarier and scarier, I really hope that someone comes to their senses before he does initiate a world war. My feeling is that America and the whole world are a lot less safe with his hands on the reins.

manesntails, ginster and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  5. Garfield70

Garfield70 Senior Member

When the source of the information didn't authorize him to give these highly sensitive informations to the Russians AND the Russians bombing targets in the region with tons of civilians getting hurt, supporting a guy who uses chemical weapons against his own people AND he possibly jeopardizes the safety of the source of those informations?????

Trump is turning traitor, just because he has business connections to Russia and likes dictators in general.

manesntails, AmyK and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  6. Alsosusieq2

My feeling are are a bit cut and dry. Ignorance is no excuse. This isn't a reality show and people's lives are at stake. His actions, although likely were not intentionally so, are treasonous in proportion and not befitting a President. It's so remiss in responsibility that it's shocking and to spin it off as inconsequential from the rest of the GOP shows culpability. They're responsible for enabling him to further their agenda and I find that unforgivable. It's not patriotism, it's shameful.

manesntails and mooselady like this.
  7. Baboo

Baboo Senior Member

I am glad to see that they have finally appointed special counsel to oversee the Russia probe.

bnttyra and manesntails like this.
  8. Alsosusieq2

Yes, it's passable. We really, really need an independent investigation.

9. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

He'll be out, mark my words, before the year is up. He is totally incompetent as a grown up, let alone a President. He will have his tax returns subpoenaed and Flynn and Comey will be called to give testimony. He's done.

If he had half a brain, he'd go ahead and resign.

bnttyra and mooselady like this.
  10. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Totally agree, acts like a toddler rather than a grown up, tantrums, inability to concentrate, changing his mind every 5 minutes...

manesntails likes this.