Best thing I've read about Trump.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by slc, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Good one.;)

LoveJockeysYum likes this.
  2. Nu5ha

Nu5ha Senior Member

Love him and laugh at him two different things, but really we have no problem with him, for many reasons I won't go into it here.

3. Garfield70

Garfield70 Senior Member

Oh, he will fail. More/better paying jobs for legal US residents? Not going to happen with this politic. Less terrorism in the USA? Not going to happen with this politic.

We live in a complex world. Third grader level "simple" solutions can not improve people's lives in a complex world like this.

I guess too many people are too uneducated about international politics, economics etc and hate and fear monger type politicians exploit that fact.

Alsosusieq2, MIEventer, zett and 6 others like this.
  4. Friesiangirl

Friesiangirl Senior Member

The US general public is woefully uneducated about global politics despite having such a pervasive influence throughout it.

5. Garfield70

Garfield70 Senior Member

Probably because they are "protected" from pretty much the rest of the world by two oceans. Why being interested in all those countries?

Just these days, the two oceans no longer work because our trade became so globally entangled. And if you want to profit from that trade, you have to open up your country.

Alsosusieq2, JKetsche and ginster like this.
  6. Arem

Arem Senior Member

I sure as hell hope he doesn't, because, like him or not, I live here and his failure will likely have negative affects on my life.

So what ever needs to happen for him to be a successful president? I sure hope it happens because even though I don't like him? I like living. I like being able to work. I like being able to fund the stuff I like to do, etc etc etc

zett, TheSnowLeopard, CJ and 3 others like this.
  7. bobo and horses

bobo and horses Senior Member

I'm worried his being in "power" is going to change my life as I know it. It already has, to some extent.

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  8. Circle C

Circle C Senior Member

I agree.

9. Circle C

Circle C Senior Member

This exactly.

Arem likes this.
  10. Arem

Arem Senior Member

Well, let's all hope he gets sense knocked into his head, some of the wind taken out of his sails, and congress does their job and keeps him in check.

We're not far into his presidency. There is still pleeeeeenty of time for things to go well, no matter what it looks like right now.

Hes got a lot of learning to do-- fast. I hope to goodness he's a fast learner....