Best thing I've read about Trump.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by slc, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Trump show's up almost fifteen minutes late to meet the Queen, walks in front of her.. zagging about with his coat unbuttoned. She actually had to direct him to the side as he was basically running her off the area they were walking on. Embarrassing as all get out and so typically rude of him. Gahh!!

ginster and manesntails like this.
  2. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

Now, today he's in Scotland. One protester's sign said: “What would your poor immigrant mother say now~!!? SAD~!!“

And Obama tweeted after Trump said that Obama knew the Russians interfered and did nothing about it, that Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer went to Mitch Mc Connel and told him the American public needs to know about this and HE said NO~!!

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  3. Baboo

Baboo Senior Member

I keep thinking (naive me) that Trump must have reached his "worst" but he continues to amaze me. The complete denial of outright proof of Russian interference in the election process is, to my mind, enough to have him be removed from office. Putin denies it, so it must be so...and the investigation is a disaster for the US. I'm thinking the disaster wears a suit and ridiculously long tie. It is past time for the GOP to stand up for the country, politics be damned.
    Trump, at Putin’s Side, Questions U.S. Intelligence on 2016 Election

Alsosusieq2, manesntails and ginster like this.
  4. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

The bar keeps getting lower, and he just keeps digging.....wish someone would start back filling

5. Baboo

Baboo Senior Member

Even Fox news is having a hard time with this one.

ginster, Alsosusieq2 and manesntails like this.
  6. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Alsosusieq2 and manesntails like this.
  7. manesntails

Well, ya know, ya can't be goin' and gettin Putin annoyed. If ya do, he may not let you and your kids into the Country with your buisnesses.

No Trump Towers, St. Petersburg~!!

ginster, Alsosusieq2 and Baboo like this.
  8. Alsosusieq2

He went a bridge too far even for the GOP. Few options, he's either a Russian asset or he's blackmailed, or he's only concerned over his brands in Russia over the interest of Americans and the world.

Either way, he's a "w h o r e" and a traitor.

9. Alsosusieq2

Actually, in retrospect it could be more than one option simultaneously. I know he's wh*ring us out to get his brands in Russia, but he may well also be blackmailed. Obviously, Don the Con is compromised no matter which way I look at it. His followers claim to be patriots, that's a real joke.

manesntails likes this.
  10. manesntails

He very well could be being blackmailed, because they said they had stuff on him, but I don't think they need to blackmail him because his followers don't CARE who or how many he skrew'd.

He is too narcissistic, self-serving, to be in the office for anyone other than himself.

Baboo likes this.