Best thing I've read about Trump.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by slc, Feb 7, 2017.

1. slc

slc Senior Member

2. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

He's always been a crook and a cheat. Every aspect of his life, he cheats people out of money, dignity, and abuses them. Newest case in point, those seeking asylum being given the choice of being united with their kids and immediately deported, if they admit to illegal entry, or being deported without them if they don't.

Bad genes.

Baboo and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  3. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

As much as I detest Trump, that is a part of our immigration system. It isn't under the same canopy of laws that rule our court system. It isn't just or fair at all and is extremely manipulative. If they do agree and leave with their children, reentry attempts are then a felony.

4. Alsosusieq2

But certainly, he's been a cheat and crook all his life. His followers are crowing about him being an evil genius. There's part of that that's true. We keep hoping he'll choke on a chicken wing bone that he's smuggled into the WH.

Edited added - How sick are you to laugh about (happily) that your Pres is an evil genius? These people have lost it.

Baboo and manesntails like this.
  5. Alsosusieq2

Trump's a deadbeat, he has been for ages. His strengths are similar to a carny's ability to engage. Reminds me of his wrestling ties. He's all show, no go. Remember the statement from his colleagues, who said they "wouldn't believe anything that came from his mouth even if his tongue was notorised". Those are people that have dealt with him. He is always fos, drama and hyperbole.

Baboo and manesntails like this.
  6. slc

slc Senior Member

One of the big reasons Trump became notorious in NYC was for not paying people. Long history there.

manesntails and Baboo like this.
  7. Alsosusieq2

Yep. He's a "deadbeat ".

manesntails likes this.
  8. ginster

ginster Senior Member

So the children who were separated from their parents are "representing themselves in court". Children as young as 12 months, coming from another country, are representing themselves.
    There are now three women who came forward with the accusation of being chained around their bellies, of being left there bleeding for hours without medical assistance. All three miscarried.
    Oh and about a hundred parents have been deported without the children who were forcibly taken from them before. No one has a plan on how to reunite them.
    Reading these things I wonder how the hell the world became a dystopian novel so fast??

9. slc

slc Senior Member

Oh not the whole world. Just America.

All you have to do to make that happen is just loosen a few leashes on a few very angry and very crazy people.

ginster, Baboo and manesntails like this.
  10. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

Like slc said, just America because the Right Wing conservatives who voted for a Hatemonger, you know, someone who was going to carry out their own hatefilled agenda, rose up in angst and Stupidity and turned a darn good Country into a pit of filth and contension.

They have doused the light of the Statue of Liberty. They have turn their backs on those who, just like their ancestors, come here for freedom from oppression, from threat of starvation and strife.

The Poet who wrote the famous poem about the Statue is turning in her grave. To suit his “base“ and keep himself as King of America, he has blacked out that famous poem and the Statue weeps:

“Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses
    Yearning to breathe free.
    The wretched refuse of
    Your teeming shore,
    Send these, the homeless,
    Tempest-tost, to me.
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door.“

If it were not for these values, NONE of the ancestors of his hateful “base“ would be here and neither would THEY.

They ought to be ashamed, but they are too filled with righteous indignation and entitlement to feel anything less than victorious.

ginster and Baboo like this.