Best thing I've read about Trump.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by slc, Feb 7, 2017.

1. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Like this classic?

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

– Donald Trump, Presidential Candidate
    From a speech delivered in Sun City, South Carolina on July 21, 2015

Baboo, ginster and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  2. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

I'm 2000% sure he never went to college. He paid someone to do his work for him. He can't even put one grammatical sentence together, nevermind write a paper for college. But, then, his supporters wanted someone, “just like them“, so there ya go.

Baboo, ginster and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  3. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

You mean that he is not unique :eek:

4. ginster

ginster Senior Member

...what was he even trying to say??
    It hurts my brain to read this. Or to listen to him...

Alsosusieq2, Baboo and manesntails like this.
  5. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

Even he doesn't know what he wants to say. He babbles drivel, always repeats the drivel three times, and amply peppers it with praise upon himself.

ginster and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  6. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

And his followers say they love his plain speaking. :(

7. Baboo

Baboo Senior Member

I think that's the part that scares me the most - someone actually thinks he makes sense.

Alsosusieq2 and manesntails like this.
  8. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Me as well @Baboo, to think there are people listening and going "Yup, sound like a president

Alsosusieq2 and manesntails like this.
  9. CoopersPprScpr

CoopersPprScpr Senior Member

I think it's because he babbles on and says nothing, people can hear whatever they want to hear in what he's said. And people are idiots, so don't pay any attention to the fact that 1)what he said makes no sense whatsoever and 2) if it did make sense, it would be the opposite of what he said yesterday.

10. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Alsosusieq2 likes this.