Best thing I've read about Trump.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by slc, Feb 7, 2017.

1. slc

slc Senior Member

Oh wow. It doesn't look like that on my laptop or phone. Weird. I bolded the main ideas because even I thought it was 'a bit long.' LOL.

2. slc

slc Senior Member

Trump also just ended an evidence based mental health project.

I've asked 10 people who are activists in mental health, not one of them knew about this. It was a tiny paragraph on page 20.

3. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

NY Daily News goes after Trump's 's---hole' remark: 'S--- for brains'
    :rofl:
    I just LOVE the President of Mexico~!!
    “Your mouth is the foulest :poop: hole in the World~!!
    Then, after he gets heat for that, he calls the people of Haiti “amazing“ and the reporters say about his comment: “They're amazing but they come from a :poop: hole.“~!! :rofl:

:ROFLMAO:. And THEN, He thinks up this unbelievably ludicrous idea of an excuse for not going to London for his official visit: “Obama sold the old embasy for peanuts and built the new one in a poor location.“ THAT's why he isn't going to London for ribbon cutting.

Total lie. GW Bush sold it for more than enough money to build the new one in a posh location. He just got the message that Londoners don't want his foul self stepping foot in their country.

Is he sane?
    Well, he ABSOLUTELY isn't respectable.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    GotaDunQH, ginster and mooselady like this.
  4. manesntails

Ya know he reminds me, Trump, of this woman I know. She has almost no mind of her own. Whoever she was speaking to, she would agree with so that, if she were talking to you about a subject, she would listen to you, then tout the points you made, agree with you, and tell you that was a good idea and she was going with that.

Later, she would ask someone else the same thing and whatever they told her, she would agree with, etc.

THE LAST person she spoke with on the subject....no matter what they said, THAT was whose advice she would take. And I mean: “no matter what“.

It's reminding me of Trump at his recent televised meeting when (her name escapes me ATM) the democratic lady who suggested we do DACA separately with a proviso that the border security be taken up later, and Trump agreed with her, which sent the Republicans at the table SQUIRMING in their seats~!!

Trump was then told that he needed to be clear and we needed to have provisions for border security done with this DACA bill, not a year later.

Trump goes: “ Yeah“, nods his head up and down and says: “ Yeah, I think that's what she said.“

Now, he is either losing it, as has been reported a frequently voiced opinion in “Fier and Fury“, or, he is like my Friend who can't make a logical decision on her own, asks multiple people, then, when she's tired of thinking about it, goes with the last suggestion given. IDK, but I got sick of her, but she's not the President, thank gawd~!!.

ginster likes this.
  5. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Well, he stuck his foot in it and revealed his racist bone. He was overhead by Sen. Durban saying things about other countries and that they and people there etc .. sh*tholes. I believe Africa, Haiti and the Dominican Republic were in the context of the comments. He got on Twitter and said he didn't (lied) as Durban said this morning he said it repeatedly and that he was lying. Fun times. Such a thrill every day in this administration.

I thought Feinstein got the DACA situation handled the other day, but he back peddled. We'll see.

Now he's doing the Martin Luther King Jr. historic park signing on TV. Let's hope he keeps his mouth shut and stops lying.

manesntails likes this.
  6. Alsosusieq2

Yep. What a thrill eh?

manesntails likes this.
  7. Alsosusieq2

He has great friends and relationships lol. Omg. I just can't. Ben Carson.. No comment from moi. ;)

manesntails likes this.
  8. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Soooo - urgent information of a missile strike on Hawaii. People in an understandable panic until they receive the official info that it was a false alarm.
    Trump was informed within *minutes* of it Happening that it was a false alarm. He was golfing at the time. He did not take the time to send off one of his numerous tweets to reassure people. Nu-uh. Not the Donald.
    Once he was done, he did tweet about the mean press though.
    I thought I couldn´t be shocked about his behaviour anymore but he manages to prove me wrong regularly....
    Is Hawaii one of the states he lost in the election? Does he think he is not the President of those States?

Baboo likes this.
  9. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Even more recent head shaker: "I am not a racist. I am the least racist person you ever interviewed, I tell you that."
    Yeah. No. Just. No.

GotaDunQH, manesntails and Baboo like this.
  10. manesntails

It's a good thing he wasn't close to the button. He would've pushed it and it would've been us attacking N. Korea~!! The lazy, useless dingbat was, for once, doing the country a greater service by goofing off than by doing his job~!!

He thinks that because he would hire a black person and screw one, that makes him not a racist.:rofl:
    That's reminiscent of The wife of the Senator in Alabama who recently lost to the Democrat,; she said that she and her husband were not anti-Semites, they have a Jew for their lawyer~!! :rofl:

Baboo and ginster like this.