Best thing I've read about Trump.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by slc, Feb 7, 2017.

1. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

Well, the PITA is coming my way this weekend, you know, so he can STUMP for The Child Molester in the next county/State.

No going into town, they have roads blocked off. Thankfully we are having freezing temps for friday night so, no warm wather for him~!! he can freeze his butt off instead.

Gawd, I've never disliked a public official, let alone a President, near as much as I didlike this one.

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  2. slc

slc Senior Member

And HE gets re-elected, and Franken resigns. Because evidently, Franken admitted to it and said he was sorry. Even though he says some of the accusations are false or he remembered the events different from the women's version, he still apologized and said he was sorry. And he resigned.

And he talks about change. He wants things to improve. He actually seems contrite.

Look. Folks. I don't know many men who have NEVER groped someone or never done something stupid/rude with women. Few men get out of high school without doing so.

Franken was wrong, obviously, he acted like a jerk, and groping someone is assault. But I feel that what the other two did was far worse and stretched out over years and involved minors. So the bigger question here, I feel, is why are they in office and Franken is out?

I think there's more to this than meets the eye. I don't know what's going on, but I think there is more going on than we have been told.

ginster likes this.
  3. manesntails

Franken had to resign to give Democrats the upper hand. It'd be hypocritical for Dems to criticize Republicans keeping men accused of sexual harrassment while keeping one themselves.
    He took one for the team.

AmyK and ginster like this.
  4. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Well, if it did happen like Tweeden said then it is only right that Franken resigns.
    If he pressured her into something she didn´t want to do, that´s wrong.
    If you (general you) wants to sort this by severity, I do think Franken is at the lower end while Moore is at the top. Frequent sexual harassment and aussault on minors over years, maybe decades...
    I found it shocking that people who have known him a Long time just casually commented " Oh yeah, we always knew he liked them young" or "We initally wondered why he hung around high schools so much" and stuff like that.
    I read those and wondered why the **** no one ever did anything to stop him.
    Oh and the priests and pastors defending him now? Please go straight to hell. "He chose them because they were pure." Let me just go throw up some more.
    How they *dare* to call themselves good christians!

Baboo, mooselady and manesntails like this.
  5. slc

slc Senior Member

Oh my god. Disgusting.

That said...most states allow teens to choose who ever they want once they are 16 or 18. So I don't know if what he did was 'legal' in the state he was in. For me, it still falls under the umbrella of 'disgusting', not just because the kids were young, but also because my guess is that he wasn't really differentiating between 'legal but disgusting' and 'just plain illegal', and I'm also sure that at least some of his behavior fell under 'gross sexual imposition' and other charges. I also don't know what his government position was then, or how 'power' or 'position of trust' played into his behavior.

I DO know that a large number of people are making excuses for him, and that the excuses, especially of his clergy, sound grotesquely bizarre.

ginster likes this.
  6. manesntails

I have found that the more a person wants those they meet to know what religion they belong to, the less “religious“ they actually are.

Religion is the only instruction that you can hear twice a week for your entire life, and never follow the commandments or comply with any of the lesson given, UNLESS they are hateful, judgemental and self-serving quotes from the Bible. The type quote where you can judge and condemn, control and belittle someone else in order to raise yourself up in comparrison as better than them, those are held close to the tip of the tongue at all times.

Church-going? It's a smoke screen to throw suspicion away from them.

Where I live they are big Trump supporters. It's been on the news two nights in a row that a college art display of black tee shirts with saying of and about Trump on them, is ON DISPLAY, and it's not going to be taken down. If this were Boston or any other city where you have a majority of highly educated residents, it would never have MADE the news~!!

One Tee says F~ g Moron ( what Whoseywhatsitz allegedly said about Trump, but won't confirm or deny) and this dumb kid looks at it, (College goer, now, supposedly smart enough to be accepted into college) and says, “ I don't think he's a Moron. My family and I voted for him.“ No lightbulb going off in his head at all that it's a quote.

So, I have very little confidence that Roy Moore WON'T win that Senate seat. They haven't got two working brain cells, most of them, and those that do won't resign from the good 'ol boys Bible-Thumpers club to Show they have a brain. No thinking allowed, in that club~!! You run it like the Republicans run the GOP: “ Sit down, shut up, and do as your told to do.“ “Vote as you're TOLD to vote.“ “ Believe as you're TOLD to believe~!!“

Don't do that? Make waves? Get out of the club~!!

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  7. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Did you catch the Moore reveal about families? When asked about when families were great (in that genre) he said back when we had slavery. No racial divide etc. I'm not quoting this exactly, but it's very close. It was not that long ago.

manesntails likes this.
  8. slc

slc Senior Member

I'm not saying what Franken did was right. I'm saying if he has to step down, so should the other two. I'm 'ranking' their behaviors only to say that if someone has to step down for what Franken did, then Moore and Trump should go as well.

AmyK, mooselady and manesntails like this.
  9. slc

slc Senior Member

He's not just a sexual predator of minors, he's much more than that. That Trump wants to get him elected is just disgusting.

ginster and manesntails like this.
  10. manesntails

I'm sure that if Bundy were still alive and ran for office as a republican, Trump would Stump for him as well.

A Republican of any ilk is better than a liberal to the sheeples who are of the Republican Party.

mooselady likes this.