Best thing I've read about Trump.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by slc, Feb 7, 2017.

1. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Here´s hoping...

2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Good grief, this man has no soul. He's on Twitter whining about their debt and that we can't be there forever - today. I'm not kidding either. They show up a week late, people don't have clean water/food or shelter and are dropping dead. He's disgusting.

manesntails, ginster and mooselady like this.
  3. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Agree with that, among lots of other things

4. slc

slc Senior Member

A comment on the Puerto Rico death toll...it's kind of a problem, because the deaths that happen after the main storm are generally not counted. So in other words, there are at least a hundred people missing, most of them will be dead - and several people have died in the last day because they had no water, another because she could not get insulin, and another because she could not get dialysis.

In other words, a lot of people are dying after the storm because of conditions after the storm. And what I believe is that Trump and his minions don't count anyone who dies after the storm, so they come up with a very low number of people dead. Which I think is deceptive, in this case, because the issue is conditions after the storm.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    manesntails and ginster like this.
  5. ginster

ginster Senior Member

If you read the accounts of people living on the island...it is devastating.
    One man posted that all the patients in the IC unit died after the storm. They were probably not counted in the official death toll either since they didn´t drown but without the storm some of them would probably have made it....

mooselady and manesntails like this.
  6. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

They need to drop his butt off on the dang mountain and leave him there for a week. Then let's see him talk about how he was there “forever“.

mooselady and ginster like this.
  7. slc

slc Senior Member

This is what happens when aid arrives too late and too little. It's that simple. Puerto Rico is a part of America, but it is not treated that way.

Baboo, ginster and manesntails like this.
  8. slc

slc Senior Member

Just got an email that stated that the House just passed a bill that bans all late abortions (after 20 weeks). Still checking into it.

9. Garfield70

Garfield70 Senior Member

That's indeed a good idea. A few weeks older and they can be saved when born prematurely.

10. slc

slc Senior Member

I don't follow you.