Best Brush Forward Brush Cleaning Bombs

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by Macintosh13, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Macintosh13

Macintosh13 Registered

Hello Everyone!

I am a looooong time lurker here I recently launched my own woman-owned business. www. BestBrushForward.com

I’ve been mainly posting on FB, but thought I’d post here as well since this IS Horse Grooming Supplies.

I am getting a ton of fantastic feedback, here’s just a couple of the shorter reviews:

“I cannot say enough great things - they are my new favorite!! It could not be easier to use them either. I filled a bucket with brushes, warm water and a bomb, then went and rode. When I was done, they needed just a quick rinse and DONE...clean brushes with zero scrubbing!! The bonus is that they smell amazing!”

“Tried for the first time today on a big pile of NASTY brushes...amazed at how they came out! These REALLY work!”

“Best. Product. Ever.”

So, when was the last time you cleaned your brushes?

These brush cleaning bombs make it easy! Toss one into a few gallons of warm water, throw your brushes in, let soak (and be disgusted by the amount of dirt that comes off), lightly rinse, and let dry.

These are made with all natural ingredients and lightly scented with natural oils. They are designed to be maximum cleaning power with minimal excess foam so that they don’t require a ton of rinsing. And YES they do disinfect!

I have been testing these on ALL THE THINGS and so far, they also work great on nylon tack, jumping boots (like Eskadrons), XC boots, neoprene boots, SMBs, bell boots, and synthetic cinches and girths.

Scents available:

The NEW Chestnut Mare Collection:
    *Citrus Blend
    *Grapefruit & Rosemary
    *Sweet Orange & Ginger
    *Meyer Lemon and Tangerine
    *Chestnut Mare Assortment

The Original Herd
    *Lavender & Vanilla
    *Peppermint & Vanilla
    *Lavender & Eucalyptus
    *Thieves Oil (Thieves oil is a blend known for its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties- great for those shared brushes!)
    *Original Herd Assortment

$15 for a baker’s dozen (13 tabs) includes FREE shipping!

I also have small gift packs of 4 bombs available allowing you to try each scent in a collection for $6.50 with FREE shipping.

Right now I am sending along a FREE SAMPLE with every order because I’d love it if you all took pictures of before and after!!!

You can order on my fancy website:
    www.BestBrushForward.com
    Or
    I am happy to send a PayPal invoice for those that prefer!

Attached Files:

LaceyInJuneau and DocsLglyBlonde like this.
  2. DocsLglyBlonde

DocsLglyBlonde Senior Member

Good for you! And what a great idea (y) I just placed an order through the website for the original herd assortment... I can't wait to try them when the weather warms up a bit!

Macintosh13 likes this.
  3. RusticR

RusticR Senior Member+

These look pretty cool! Can I get a chestnut mare collection?

If you PayPal an invoice to appendix_quarterhorse@hotmail.com I’d surely appreciate it!

I’ll take before and after pics too. I used to be really good about cleaning my brushes yearly but it’s been a few years...

And I’ve been caught red handed washing them in the tub lol!

equinitis, Macintosh13 and mooselady like this.
  4. equinitis

equinitis Senior Member

I'm going to order the original herd assortment if I ever get off of work and can!

5. NaeNae

NaeNae Senior Member

Oooooo LOVE this! Going to place an order shortly!

6. Macintosh13

Macintosh13 Registered

Thanks you guys! You rock! Take pictures and share them. Not gonna lie- I can’t look away from the after pics of the dirty bucket water !

Attached Files:

DocsLglyBlonde likes this.
  7. RusticR

RusticR Senior Member+

I ordered mine on Sunday and they shipped the very next day! Should arrive on Thursday! I’m thinking Friday’s project will be brush cleaning!

8. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Actually, no it isn’t any more, it changed to My Horse Forum....not that many of us use that name...

Do you ship to Canada?

9. DocsLglyBlonde

DocsLglyBlonde Senior Member

Mine should be here Thursday as well! :cowdance:

10. LaceyInJuneau

LaceyInJuneau Full Member

Recieved my chestnut mare collection today! They smell fantastic! 20190227_094236.jpg