Basic Tack/supplies Lot WANTED-NEEDED

Discussion in 'Horse Classifieds' started by MuckIt, Feb 8, 2017.

1. MuckIt

MuckIt Full Member

I am going to be getting a horse, and realized I have to start from scratch again as far as the basic supplies go lol.

Next week I will be taking a trip to TSC (the only tack place close by) to pick up anything I don't get here, but I would strongly prefer to save some money and buy used, and as a lot (Not individually from different people).

So to attempt to keep it simple and save some cash, I want a to hopefully buy the majority if the items from one person.

*Lead Ropes (2-3) -cant just have one!
    *Basic brushes (Dont need the fancy stuff, keeping it simple)
    *Hoof Pick (I know these are cheap but if you have one you can throw in-why not? ;) )
    *Halters (1-3) Horse sized
    *Any other basic supplies you can think to add in (got rid of all my old stuff, kicking myself in the butt now. lol) Would have been worth holding onto.

Pictures and price appreciated! Thanks in advance!

2. moxygurl

moxygurl Full Member

I've got a rainbow horse sized halter with a matching lead I'd be willing to part with. I can look around and see what else I have. Would you be interested in that? I'll try to get pictures later today if you'd be interested.

3. barrel_racer64

barrel_racer64 Senior Member

You might see if anyone spoke for @Peanut Palomino's used brushes. She has the thread Odds and Ends.

4. aFlamingAngel

aFlamingAngel Senior Member

i Have rope halters & leads and some brushes. price depends on how many you want, i really only need one rope halter

5. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Yes, on the thread odds and ends Peanut Palomino is giving tack away if you'll pay shipping. You might still catch some. Good luck-!!

6. ktlisco

ktlisco Full Member

I have six brand new with tags breakaway halters. Three blue and three red. Also have matching leads (the ones in the middle of the picture.) Asking $10 for the halters and $5 for the leads.

Attached Files: