Around the home place

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by equinitis, Sep 14, 2018.

1. equinitis

equinitis Senior Member

So, while I was uploading pictures of my recent mountain trip, I saw all of these recent pictures from around the home place and decided to share some of them to.
    Being a cat is hard work. Doc is a "barn" cat. Doesn't he look stressed? I swear, I have the best cared for barn cats in the county.
    Mike was doing some maintenance on the generator before our wilderness trip. He was well and truly supervised by Norm.
    Mini family reuinion a couple of weeks ago. This is my middle son, who has his own horse, riding Sulima in our pasture. Sulima is a little mare, she might be 14hh, and he is 6'4". He loves her though and always chooses to ride her when he is home.
    Petting Twister, 2018 colt. This colt is 55" at the hip right now. He is 4 months old!
    Side view. He is a brick and so very friendly.
    Tesla. She is out of my TB mare. I gave her to my son so she will be going to Denver in the spring. She is several weeks older than Twister but, true to her TB side, not near as thick as he is.
    Snow and Smokey going down the road for the annual Fair and Rodeo ride out. It is about a 20 mile ride and they have been doing it for about 13 years. Edited to add: The vehcile in front of us is Cloud pulling my FIL and his friend. She also goes the whole way without any trouble.
    The ride proved to be too exciting for Khassie and her auntie!
    Mike put this stump outside the kitchen window so my mom could watch the cats and kittens play on it. I have 15 young hens that love to play on it too!

OK, that's all! Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. ginster

ginster Senior Member

These are all great but my favourite is the chicken tree...

heartland, Alsosusieq2 and equinitis like this.
  3. equinitis

equinitis Senior Member

It is interesting to see all of the critters that like to view the world from that vantage point. The chickens run the cats off of it!

Alsosusieq2 and ginster like this.
  4. mooselady

mooselady Senior Member

Norm.......:loveflag:

ginster and equinitis like this.
  5. equinitis

equinitis Senior Member

:rofl:

6. slc

slc Senior Member

Just beautiful.

equinitis likes this.
  7. BluemoonOKy

BluemoonOKy Senior Member

Omg ! I demand to know more about those babies!! Twister and Tesla. I'm dying over here. One lousy photo each, that's all we get . Lol. Where are the little baby pictures ? Norm is awesome.

ginster, manesntails and equinitis like this.
  8. equinitis

equinitis Senior Member

Thanks!

lol. I put a thread up in breeding but have not really kept it updated.

Tesla is out of my TB mare. She was born 4/04/18.
    Twister is out of my big app mare, dam to my mules Blossom and Brownie. He was born 4/22/18.
    She is a turd and is supper standoffish. A bit of a drama queen but loves to be loved on. No work, just lovin. lol He is all about people and food, no drama and very bossy like his dam.

ginster, BluemoonOKy and manesntails like this.
  9. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

Wait, CLOUD is pulling that wagon up front and you posted NO piccies but the backside of the wagon~!! :faint:

Yeah, the two colts are fricken GORGEOUS~!!

But I have to say, a little disappointed that there are no new Stupid piccies. :(

ginster and equinitis like this.
  10. BluemoonOKy

BluemoonOKy Senior Member

Omg! I wuv their wittle butts! Adorable. A million snuggies for each of them. I don't need a baby....I don't need a baby.I just keep telling myself....I want a baby! Hmmm...

equinitis likes this.