Are you searching for a horse you used to lease/own/know?

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by Equestrian Miss, Jun 17, 2012.

1. cneumayer

cneumayer Registered

Cajun Regal Rocket
    Hello my name is Courtney and I have been searching for a registered buckskin quarter horse named Cajun aka Cajun Regal Rocket. His registered AQHA number is 3242289 and he would be 20 years old now. I raised him from a colt and had to sell him because I was going into the military in 2001. I know this is a long shot but I want to find him. He is the love of my life and I just want to make sure he is ok. I got a hold of the AQHA and his last known owner was Jeffrey Grant from Federalsburg Maryland but he sold him to his neighbor who sold him to a woman from the mid west, and they didn't keep up with the transfer on him. If you could help I would be in debt to you. He is 12 years old in these pictures and he as a star, stripe, and snip. contact me through email: courtneymullen82@gmail.com
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. mcameron

mcameron Registered

I am looking for a horse I had to give away in Missouri. A friend helped me find a cattle rancher who took both of my horses. He kept Winchester (Quarter/Arab) but I am told he sold/gave the Arab Gelding to a farrier/trainer. I am very interested in finding him, if only to know that he's ok. Here is his info Name: Galeel Amir, Bay Gelding, Foaled in 2001 in Leander, Tx. AHR 584485. I checked all the sites I could think of including rescue organizations. Whoever has him has not done the ownership change. He is still registered to my maiden name. Amir was re-homed near the Kansas City area in 2008. If anyone can help me locate him, I would really be grateful. I'm going to try to find a decent photo of him but here is one I have on my computer. This picture was taken the moment I first met Amir when I was looking at the property of his former owners. As you can see we were immediate friends. MeAndAmirMeet.jpg

3. SparkleDust

SparkleDust Senior Member

I have done a lot of research on many of the horses on this thread. I have not found anything on any of them, but I will keep looking and I'm glad to help. I hope all of you can find your beloved equines.

Samanthaboo likes this.
  4. Samanthaboo

Samanthaboo Registered

My dad sold my horse boo 8 years agohe said he was shetland but I am not sure. But anyways I loved him he was like my brother and I told my dad I want pics emails n letters he never told the buyer that so I want to know how is and if he is alive all I know about the buyer is that he live in North Carolina and bought boo for his grandkids. It was at a auction in Pennsylvania

Attached Files:

5. GraceM18

GraceM18 Registered

full.jpg full-3.jpg full-1.jpg I'm trying to find this horse. She was sold in Michigan for around $2500 (though I'm not sure on that price) about 10 years ago, she should be about 13 now. She was my sister's horse, she got her off the track and trained her for dressage. Her name was Passion, I believe her original name was either Passionate Hearts or Passionate Kisses, but I'm not sure, I was very young at the time. I would ideally like to buy her back, but at the very least, would like to see if she's ok, and also hopefully get to see her again, and show her to my mom, I know it would mean a lot to her. If anyone knows anything or any other ways I can try to find her that would be wonderful!