Are you searching for a horse you used to lease/own/know?

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by Equestrian Miss, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Asfaloth

Asfaloth Senior Member

Seneca Smooth Jewel
    Registered paint mare
    Sorrel sabino
    Foaled in 2004 so she is 9 years old

She was the last filly I started under saddle. Rode and trained her for 3 years before her owner had to let her go due to health problems. If I had been in a situation to be able to keep two horses she would have been mine but instead she was given to a girl that leased her as a gift because her owner and i felt that the person was a great match for her. I heard through the grape vine that she was sold less than a year later. She was last located in South Western PA in the Pittsburgh area.

I just want to know if she is okay and loved. She was a really nice filly and I hope that the training I put into her gave her a good foundation so that she would always land softly.

10719_1148370304519_180817_n.jpg

10719_1148369904509_5724674_n.jpg

10719_1148369384496_4160247_n.jpg

2. angie j

angie j Senior Member

I wish I was looking! What a cutie!
    I bought my first Walker from Ohio. Good luck!

OH...just reread... you're looking for her. PM me your Facebook and I"ll post her for you if you'd like.

3. OneWhiteHorse

OneWhiteHorse Senior Member

This is a long shot.....

I am looking for a palomino pony that was born at our barn in 2005. So that would make her 8 years old now.

Her mom was a buckskin named cocoa. The pony's name is angel. I got to train the pony from the very beginning. I did the ground work and round penning and I even saddle broke her. I was riding her out in the field. She was my favorite pony! Im not sure what breed she is because I don't know anything about the father. I think her mom was a quarter horse. So I guess angel is a quarter horse cross... I don't know. The mom didn't come with papers.

So then in January 2010 I go out in the field to look for her and I notice that shes gone. :( I find out that the trainer sold her to someone. I just hope she didn't end up at the auction house. :(

So I would love to find out where she went. Whoever owns her...how is angel doing? what is she doing these days? how tall did she get? She was a small pony when she was at our barn.

here she is in 2007...
    [​IMG]

This is the last picture that I have of angel in the winter time.
    [​IMG]

She would of been a great walk trot pony. or used for pony parties even. sigh...

I want my angel back..

4. CheyAut

CheyAut Senior Member

I have one I would LOVE to have back... but actually I'm afraid I WOULD find him for sale... because I really don't have the means to get him back right now...

5. rhia

rhia Registered

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  6. BigDreamsRanch

BigDreamsRanch Senior Member+

I'm also in Az but haven't been able to find this mare for anything. Especially considering my father sold her out from under me and I never signed the transfer papers.

Sashay And Slide
    (www.allbreedpedigree.com/sashay+and+slide) -Picture
    1996 Liver Chestnut
    Two registered foals
    Right front knee has calcium build up

Last I know is that she went to some backyard breeder that clearly dosen't care about papers.:flaming:

7. vanessajean

vanessajean Senior Member

I’m looking for info on my horse, Wricochete. I just purchased him but want to know his pedigree, DOB etc. He supposedly came from a farm in ME. He an Oldenburg, about 16 years old, 16.1 HH. I contacted the previous owner but she has not responded. I have the name of the farm and can PM it if anyone thinks they can help.

8. Nickers2002

Nickers2002 Senior Member

9. OneWhiteHorse

OneWhiteHorse Senior Member

does anyone know anything about the pony that I posted about??

10. Razzle

Razzle Senior Member

I'd love to know about a horse. Smaller horse, chestnut, gelding, his name was Notch and was shown under the name Top Notch. He was a camp horse and was then sold to an individual. He has a notch somehow cut or torn from one of his ears (hence his name). he's probably in his upper teens or 20s now. I don't have a picture. He was a horse I fell in love with as a kid. would probably buy him if I ever saw him for sale because he was that wonderful. Sorry this isnt too much to go on without a picture. The camp was located in NJ. I'm sure he could be anywhere at this point, but maybe it'd be more likely that he's somewhere in that area.