Are Lucchese and Corral Boots comfortable?

Discussion in 'Tack & Equipment' started by TallOak10, May 15, 2018.

1. TallOak10

TallOak10 Full Member

I’m loving the look of these boots, and they look very well-made. However, I am in New Jersey and there is nowhere around me who sells them. I have no way of knowing how they would fit, narrow, true to size, Grade of leather, etc. does anyone out there have a pair? Do you like them? Thank you

2. endurgirl

endurgirl Senior Member

For 500 bucks, the Luchesse better feel good. :rofl: I want some, but i don't want to walk around on $500 in horse poop.

Alsosusieq2 and mooselady like this.
  3. TallOak10

TallOak10 Full Member

You are hysterical. For that kind of money, these are boots that I would wear everywhere except for when I was shoveling poop. They are so pricey, but I would love to hear from someone who has them as to whether or not they fit narrow, whether or not the leather stretches nicely, yada yada. I’m actually thinking of ordering a pair for my wedding day in August. And I would order them early to break them in.

Someone is selling a pair in the Facebook marketplace, for $80 and I’m seriously considering buying them just to see how these suckers feel. LOL

4. TallOak10

TallOak10 Full Member

5. endurgirl

endurgirl Senior Member

I wonder if you ordered from, say Teskey's, would they offer a 10 day return policy. Might be worth a call to them and find out.

6. endurgirl

endurgirl Senior Member

A few years ago i had a pair of caiman belly Lucchese picked out, but was too cheap to buy them, and now they don't make them anymore. :rolleyes:

7. endurgirl

endurgirl Senior Member

Oooh la la!!

Screenshot_20180515-074852_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20180515-075121_Chrome.jpg

Bad you!!!! Now you have me looking at boots again!!:mad::mad:

I do not need another pair of boots until mine wear out. I do not need another pair of boots until mine wear out .

8. NaeNae

NaeNae Senior Member

[​IMG]

I have these pair of Corrals, they are my dress boots. Only for nice occasions. I guess the style is what you really need to look at. The slim toe definitely is a tighter fit than a square or round, if you're used to wearing either of those, so it'll take some getting used to. And they definitely aren't quite as comfortable as my Boulet's or Tony Lamas but they sure are pretty so it's worth it for me.

9. manesntails

manesntails Senior Member

You need to go on a boot buying day trip.
    I wouldn't buy boots without trying them. The manufacturers make their boots for a certain shape foot and if your foot doesn't match their form, the boot won't fit you true to size.

Plus, it's fun: take a girlfriend, plot out the Western boot stores that surround you, and off you go~!!

mooselady and NaeNae like this.
  10. NaeNae

NaeNae Senior Member

I took my Grandma out boot shopping with me as where she lives has way more boot stores than where I live. We spent a good 4 hours driving around checking out boots and she helped persuade me into buying two pairs. Be careful who you bring they may be a bad influence on your bank account hahaha.

manesntails likes this.