1. EnglishRider234

EnglishRider234 Senior Member

Had a great show this weekend. I'm still debating if i want to do the HUS/HSE tomorrow, so there may be more updates!! The show is in Cloverdale, IN and is a top 25 show in the country so I love being surrounded by so many amazing riders!

The horse I am showing is a been-there-done-that kinda guy. He's a tough ride but definitely knows his job! He belongs to a youth in the barn, and she is letting me do some Nov Am stuff on him while my 3 year old is growing up a little more! I'm looking for a lease horse so look for potential updates on that in the future.

Of course this thread would be useless without pics from the horsemanship and showmanship classes!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pony123

Pony123 Full Member

He's got such a sweet face! Glad you had a fun show!

EnglishRider234 likes this.
  3. EnglishRider234

EnglishRider234 Senior Member

Here is some video from the weekend. NO critique. I have a trainer, havent done anything other than HUS in about 2 years, this is a horse I have ridden maybe three times before, and I am posting this video for fun only.

4. LoveTrail

LoveTrail Senior Member

Love the video and the horse looks like a great packer while you wait for your horse to get show ready.

EnglishRider234 likes this.
  5. bobo and horses

bobo and horses Senior Member

I believe I saw your name in the top ten at the West Show?

6. LoveTrail

LoveTrail Senior Member

Me? Yes, we got three top tens and a finalist in halter despite his hives. We bombed in SMS. Due to me and him. His was because he had hives so wasn't on and slipped his pivot foot and me worried about it that I almost forgot to back at the end. :blushing:

And then another disaster coming home. My friend's truck broke down near the top of Vail Pass, that's like 14,000 feet, broken radiator and water pump, so were towed to the next town. Thankfully an hour and a half away from a friend that was still up at 1 am and she came and picked up the horses and me and my friend stayed at a hotel to get the truck looked at. This afternoon her dad picked her up because the truck won't be finished until like Thursday.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    VermilionStrife likes this.