And another rescue in trouble.....

Discussion in 'Horse Rescue / Adoption' started by coloredcowhorse, Nov 24, 2016.

1. slc

slc Senior Member

The trouble with AI in quarter horses is that it's 'intensified fad breeding' for more extreme types, and it's spread undesirable genetic conditions.

But again, that's not the method, that's the people using it. The method can be used intelligently.

CoffeeBean likes this.
  2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Gotta agree with you - I have only seen positives myself. I am certain there's some individuals that are a bit off in choices, but I don't think the methods have anything to do with that.

CoffeeBean likes this.
  3. VermilionStrife

VermilionStrife Senior Member

Well yes, I was referring to the people who use their brains when breeding. I don't call BYB's actual breeders. Their choices are not usually made to improve the breed.

4. Rocket2015

Rocket2015 Registered

This was a legit rescue that was NOT in financial issue or seek monetarily donation. The done one time and it raise 50 bucks and that was it. There are over $10,000 medical bills paid by this rescue out of it own pocket along with horse owners fixing problem legs on OTTB. This rescue took in horses with severe leg problems and hoof problems too. These horses had excellent care but became a victim of Toxicity poison due to bacterial infection due to mold spores due to the necropsy done by CSU. Theses horses went down hill fast and the vet was trying to figure out what was causing part of the herd to be sick while the rest was still thriving. There are other level toxicity that they found out after the seizure with the help of someone who went to bat for them.

They have thousands of dollars into feed, water and hay bills besides the vet bills. Not once does the rescue claimed to be a 501 c3 non profit.

The local new channel for Waco has public announced to the family for false allegations and reporting by them. There is NO negligence by this rehab center. The found out the trainer who was sending them the horses is up for review on over medicating the animals along hiding EPM along with other things. So, basically the trainer would funnel EPM horses to the rescue and they rescue would have to put them down then the trainer would blame them for it. It is all very well documented. So, the "graves" are some of the buried horses from EPM, colic, strangles (kill pen rescues) and other illness that is all documented with their vets.

As a volunteer for this organization, I can promise you that there will be a major lawsuit for false seizure, not following the laws of seizure by Johnson county, harassment by volunteers and workers HSNT by blaming Caren for injuries on the horses when they had prior racing injury that is well documented. One of the horses had a $15,000 leg surgery paid by the owner itself that the HSNT and Outlaw Vet never done a review history during the seizure. There will be also a lawsuit towards the Texas Cattlemen Association from harassment by one of their officers. There will be looking a charges to for misconduct by officials and the person who called them in.

This seizure was corresponded by the same ones who done the Copiah horses, in which, turned out to be epic failure. So, you cant really believe what is posted out there by the pages by Jill Jenkins and her crew. They are as bad as Deanna Tierney along with their fraud behind massive seizures to make money. Jill Jenkins has been know to steal from go fund me accounts, call many many advocates liars because they call her out on the bull****, create pages to harass them with memes so forth. It been exposed that Jill Jenkins has harassed kill pens so much that they close the doors and send horses to direct slaughter. Jill Jenkins has go fund me accounts that she has denied but been exposed in her lies and long with harassing several advocates for 2 1/2 years.

All, I can say is to watch for criminal charges not to be filed because the claim is false and lawsuits start to fly in the future.

5. slc

slc Senior Member

This is your first post here?