Ace Update

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by Serenity06, Dec 6, 2014.

1. noreins

noreins Senior Member

I think you looked good! Booty booty :D

In all seriousness though he even looks like he's enjoying himself. I'm so happy for y'all!

Serenity06 likes this.
  2. Serenity06

Serenity06 Senior Member

The changes in Ace from switching disciplines have been absolutely amazing! He has more self confidence then ever and has become an awesome bold mover!

This is the reaction I get when we tack up at home since all we do at home is flat work. Lol. Ace is such a good boy and I seriously can't wait for our first show in September!
    IMG_20170803_205025_669.jpg

SkyeTiger, Nu5ha and Bebe like this.
  3. Serenity06

Serenity06 Senior Member

4. Serenity06

Serenity06 Senior Member

Ace starts out high headed in warm up and then settles nicely. We are still learning that this is NOT a race and the point is to relax and take our time. He thrives on being challenged and we have slowly started moving up in height and he is still extremely happy and so tuned in!

Attached Files:

5. Bakkir

Bakkir Senior Member

Looks like he loves to jump. Awesome job bringin him along. He is beautiful.

Serenity06 likes this.
  6. Serenity06

Serenity06 Senior Member

He absolutely LOVES it! Thank you! I only do flat work at home and will only jump when my friend who is helping me is watching to coach me through anything I do wrong. I have to say he is probably advancing faster than me even though I'm the only one riding him. Lol. Ace is just too awesome. He's just so willing and goes with it. He definitely enjoys it far more than barrel racing!

Our first show will be September 30th/October 1st. Hopefully he won't be too bored with our small cross rails class. Lol

Larkspade likes this.
  7. ginster

ginster Senior Member

He has a nice form over jumps and he looks so happy!
    Have fun at your show!!

Serenity06 likes this.
  8. Serenity06

Serenity06 Senior Member

Thank you! It's amusing to think we saddled him english and hopped over a few cross rails as a joke. This kid has so much natural talent! I am so blessed to have so an amazing animal and such an awesome friend to help me with all of this!

Circle C and ginster like this.
  9. Serenity06

Serenity06 Senior Member

We didn't show this weekend thanks to my teeth causing me to be out for two weeks and some emergency surgery. So our first show will be this weekend.

We are in no way perfect and I have a lot of work to do on myself but we have come so far in the last 3 months! From being a very unhappy horse in barrel training to loving life and having blast jumping! Best decision I've ever made!

Stephanie Stout

VermilionStrife and ginster like this.
  10. ginster

ginster Senior Member

Yep, he looks happy! Have fun at your show!

Serenity06 likes this.