A "Re-introduction" of Sorts

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EventerNic6187, Dec 7, 2017 at 9:54 AM.

1. EventerNic6187

EventerNic6187 Senior Member

I don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but I'm coming back to the forum and horses in general after a long break due to some health problems, a family tragedy, a few other personal things, a 1500 mile move to south Florida... you get the point...

For those who don't know or remember me, my name is Nicole and I now live in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida with my boyfriend and my lab/golden retriever mix named Olive. My favorite disciplines are Eventing and Showjumping, but around here we don't really have any eventing so I focus more on the jumpers.

I don't ride right now but am hoping to get back into it soon. For now, I spend most of my weekends at PBIEC just admiring all the drool-worthy horses :faint: I would love to get to know anyone here who lives in the south Florida area!

2. Arem

Arem Senior Member

Welcome back!! Always good too see familiar names popping up again. :applaud:

EventerNic6187 likes this.
  3. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Welcome back-!!

4. DocsLglyBlonde

DocsLglyBlonde Senior Member

I certainly remember you as one of the other MA members here! Traitor... (just kidding... we're getting snow tomorrow... please invite me to Florida :p ). Welcome back!

Arem likes this.
  5. EventerNic6187

EventerNic6187 Senior Member

Thanks!
    It was 85 here today. No more snow for me! I do have a guest bedroom :LOL::LOL:. You’d have to battle Olive for the bed though. Dog doesn’t mess around when it comes to her bed :ROFLMAO:

6CBCD0E2-67FD-49B9-AB8D-5D17E68F45F6.jpeg

Larkspade, DocsLglyBlonde and Arem like this.