2014 babies!

Discussion in 'Stallion Foal / Offspring' started by galopada, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Pepper&Justan

Pepper&Justan Full Member

2. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

3. luckydragon

luckydragon Senior Member

He just keeps getting better and better and continues to impress me all the time! I haven't been able to do much with him this winter, due to the snow and cold. I did get him out and introduce him to pulling the sled. It didn't bother him at all. I hope to do more with it this next weekend if I have time. Victor is having an easy winter, but come spring, the training will increase! The plan is to do some intro to jumping this spring/summer.

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  4. barrel_racer64

barrel_racer64 Senior Member

No pictures, and she hasn't been mine for a few years, but I just found out the other day that the Spots Hot filly I sold as a yearling has some NCHA earnings!

ginster, endurgirl and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  5. Alsosusieq2

Alsosusieq2 Senior Member

Just by his expression and demeanor he's an old soul and takes things in stride. Idk if you plan on selling, but he's going to make someone a happy owner if you do.

luckydragon likes this.
  6. luckydragon

luckydragon Senior Member

He does take everything in stride! The rest of the time he is very mischievous, loves to bite (we have worked on it since he was born.....:cool:), and loves to pester the other horses. I have no intentions of selling him. He's my keeper, and replacement for my two old geldings. He is everything I wanted from that cross! After having him, that cross is all I want now. I love my full TBs, but can't beat the Iberian cross for an all-round sport horse. :D

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  7. Luv2Train81

Luv2Train81 Senior Member

Well maybe I should update you guys again on my girl Sayuri. Shes turning 5 in May and I have lightly started her under saddle. She keeps impressing me with her willingness to learn. And she is so extremely smart. She already knows how to sidepass perfectly, turns over haunches, shoulder in and hindquarter turns. And she is so so soft to all cues. Legs and reins. Just a fun girl overall. By now she has learned 35 different tricks as well. I cant come up with new stuff fast enough. And I love her to death. She is 15.2 1/2 now and is starting to really fill out.

Attached Files:

ginster, equinitis and Pony123 like this.