2006 AQHA Gelding

Discussion in 'Critique My Horse' started by kodemiester, Aug 7, 2018.

1. kodemiester

kodemiester Senior Member

Figured this would be a good place to post him. Some one might know someone who is looking. :)

2006 AQHA registered Gelding. 4H, OPEN SHOW AND KIDS HORSE DELUX! 14.0 hands tall. Ace has been there, done that! Shown 4H, Open Show and AQHA. QUIET and GOOD minded. Been to the state MN 4H show and has placed 3rd, 4th and 7th. Rides in a halter, bridle or bridleless. Takes leads, side passes, neck reins, piviots on hind quarters and forequarters. Does showmanship, wp, equitation, hunter under saddle and started over trail poles. Trail rides alone or in a group. Ace has been over night camping in the past with no problems. Has been worked on cows and loves them! No bite, buck, kick or rear. Clips, bathes, stands for banding and good with farrier and vet. Has had riders from beginners to advanced on him. GOOD HOME IS A MUST!! UTD on everything. Sells with all of his blankets as they wont fit my next horse. Only reason for selling is to get a younger horse. St.Cloud MN $9500 OBO

DAB13C82-98D8-4BAB-8663-AFB3AEA92A4C.jpeg 240D4451-4E64-4DA2-83C8-CA358D75AB8C.jpeg

ginster and Alsosusieq2 like this.
  2. kodemiester

kodemiester Senior Member

Oops. This was supposed to be in classifieds.

Alsosusieq2 likes this.
  3. Faster Horses

Faster Horses Senior Member

Would you mind if I suggested fixing some spelling errors? I'd be happy to point them out if you'd like, but I also don't want to be...THAT person, ya know?