150 Arabians Seized in MD

Discussion in 'Horse Rescue / Adoption' started by FancyASB, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Baylily

Baylily Senior Member

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the person who posted the letter is not Craig Paul.

2. Baylily

Baylily Senior Member

I'm actually going to bow out of this thread. I think Marsha had her day in court, and justice was served. I wish her the best of luck with the smaller herd, and the rescues the best of luck in re-homing these beautiful creatures.

Obviously I can't tell someone what to post, and what not to post, but I think some of these late-comers, newbies from ABN, and Marsha Defenders are doing her a diservice in a way by digging up these threads. I'm sure she's ready to move on, though likely her name and farm will be forever etched in our memory with this tradgic story.

1 person likes this.
  3. happygolucky

happygolucky Senior Member

I understand wanting to leave this thread alone now. I do respect that. I know nothing of Craig Paul so I can't say alot. Just wondering now that you went to those websites it seemed to change your outlook on her seizure of her horses and now you believe it was wrong. You supported Days End Resuce before as they were involved, are they one of the rescues you saw begging for donations or are there others you are talking about?

4. NYEventer

NYEventer Senior Member

Happy - if I'm reading Baylily's post correctly, that's a quote she posted - not Baylily's thoughts. I don't believe she's changed her view of the incident.

1 person likes this.
  5. NYEventer

NYEventer Senior Member

Happy - look on page 26. That's an excerpt from a letter supposedly written by someone named Craig Paul.

6. happygolucky

happygolucky Senior Member

Wow sorry don't know why I didn't catch that, been a long day here, but you're right about being a quote.:blushing:Thought it was rather strange coming from her thats why I brought it up. lol

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I think if I understand correctly Craig Paul spoke out because he had horses there and was involved to a certain degree witnessing things firsthand.....anyways, guess it's time to let it rest.

7. UFOH1

UFOH1 Registered

Deleted and apologize.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  8. littlecelticpony

littlecelticpony Senior Member

This bears repeating, regardless of this entire thread.

Sure wish HSUS would give my organisation some funds. Maybe I could actually pay my bills, then! hahahaha.

3 people like this.
  9. texasnative46

texasnative46 Senior Member

littlecelticpony,

frankly the hate-FILLED, arrogant lunatics of the "animal rights movement", HSUS, PETA, ADL, ADC & other similar groups have one thing in common. - their PRIMARY goal is MORE MONEY for the paid staff.
    (many of the "senior staff" are paid a SIX or SEVEN figure yearly income.)

expect NOTHING from them at the city, county, parish or state level except more solicitations for money for THEMSELVES & NO help for us "local yokels", whom they look down on.

imVho ( & in the opinion of most local humane organization volunteers), they are GARBAGE.

yours, tn

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. texasnative46

texasnative46 Senior Member

[rep comments removed]
    the "leadership"/paid staff/owners of those groups (as revealed in some of their leaked memos) believe that their donors are "targets of opportunity" for MORE requests for $$$$$$$ & nothing more than that. - if the TRUTH offends you, may i simply suggest that you go elsewhere OR (if you are able to do so) prove that i'm wrong.

yours, tn

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012