My Horse Forum
Okay..sounds confusing..lol, but i am curious.. what are the names/breeds/colors/genders of all the horses of your barn? no need for height... o yea.. just barn names!...we have:
Misty~ balck arabian mare
Rio~ grey arabian gelding
Takaya~ bay thoroughbred mare
Dallas~ buckskin qharter horse/morgan
George~ sorrel egyptian arabian/quarter horse/welsh
Oliver~ bay arabian gelding
Echo~ grey polish arabian gelding
Starfire~ liver chesnut arabian stallion
Peanut~ bay national showhorse mare
Sammy~ bay thoroughbred gelding
Khyber~ black anglo arabian gelding
Brandy~ bay quarab mare
Catlotta~ chesnut arabian mare
Starlet~ chesnut blanket appaloosa/arabian mare
Norman~ blue roan miniature horse gelding
Cody~ chesnut/white pinto miniature horse/shetmand pony gelding
there! thats all of ours at the barn!
who are yous???...
Ten Ways To Get In Shape To Own A Horse
- Drop a heavy steel object on your foot. Don't pick it up right away. Shout "Get off,stupid! Get off!"
- Leap out of a moving vehicle and practice "Relaxing into the fall". Roll lithely into a ball, and spring to your feet!
- Learn to grab your checkbook out of your purse/pocket and write out a $200. check without even looking down.
- Jog long distances carrying a halter and holding out a carrot. Go ahead and tell the neighbors what you're doing.They might as well know now.
- Affix a pair of reins to a moving freight train and practice pulling it to a halt. And smile as if you are really having fun.
- 6. Hone your fibbing skills. "See hon, moving hay bales is fun!" and " I'm glad your lucky performance and multi-million dollar horse won you first place - I'm just thankful that my hard work and actual ability won me second place".
- Practice dialing your chiropractors number with both...
Q.Why did the boy stand behind the horse?
A.He thought he might get a kick out of it!
Q.What is the difference between a horse and a duck?
A.One goes quick and the other goes quack!
Q:How do you lead a horse to water?
A:With lots of carrots.
Q:What do you get when you cross a goat a donkey and a ram?
A:Simple.A nice big kick in the AAAAss.
Q: What disease do horses fear most?
A: Hay Fever!
"Some horses are so polite that when they come to a fence, they stop and let you go over first."
What is a horses favorite T.V. show?
One day I rode in a race,
You should have seen my face.
I was ahead by a mile.
I had a great big smile.
My horse was running fast,
He did not want to be in last.
Once I crossed the finish line,
My parents said I did just fine.
There were twelve other people in the race.
Out of them I got first place.
Me and my horse went down in history.
Of course this was no...
A few people have asked me if my new horse is pregnant, but I wouldn't have a clue. She does have a rather large belly compared to the other horses. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me of signs to look for in my horse that would suggest pregnancy. Then if it looks like she is I will call the vet to come out and give me a definite answer. Thank you.
Page 114 of 115