My Horse Forum
I'm sorry to be the one to say this but Reno isn't all she appears to be..First off her neck is RUINED by that long ugly white scarring.. Is that really attractive? Secondly.. she's a MUSTANG. Hello! we live in America, she needs to be An American Quarter Horse!
In the second pic... she just looks like she's soo miserable and mistreated .. she needs to go back to the WILD!
Third pic... It's pretty much self explainitory how much of fuzzy beast she looks like.. Sorry but it had to be said...
My friend and I were lookin at quote tonight after we rode and we were suprised on how true some of them are to us! Lol..here are some we found..
-I- Happiness doesn't mean everything is perfect, It just means you have looked past all the imperfections -I-
*-*You can only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough*-*
*~Don't make someone a priority who only makes you an option~*
..((Sometimes the person you fall for isnt ready to catch you))..
^*^ I love when you look at me because I know for a second I crossed your mind^*^
-:- Life was so much easier when boys had cooties -:-
*Somewhere there's someone who...
Okay..sounds confusing..lol, but i am curious.. what are the names/breeds/colors/genders of all the horses of your barn? no need for height... o yea.. just barn names!...we have:
Misty~ balck arabian mare
Rio~ grey arabian gelding
Takaya~ bay thoroughbred mare
Dallas~ buckskin qharter horse/morgan
George~ sorrel egyptian arabian/quarter horse/welsh
Oliver~ bay arabian gelding
Echo~ grey polish arabian gelding
Starfire~ liver chesnut arabian stallion
Peanut~ bay national showhorse mare
Sammy~ bay thoroughbred gelding
Khyber~ black anglo arabian gelding
Brandy~ bay quarab mare
Catlotta~ chesnut arabian mare
Starlet~ chesnut blanket appaloosa/arabian mare
Norman~ blue roan miniature horse gelding
Cody~ chesnut/white pinto miniature horse/shetmand pony gelding
there! thats all of ours at the barn!
who are yous???...
Ten Ways To Get In Shape To Own A Horse
- Drop a heavy steel object on your foot. Don't pick it up right away. Shout "Get off,stupid! Get off!"
- Leap out of a moving vehicle and practice "Relaxing into the fall". Roll lithely into a ball, and spring to your feet!
- Learn to grab your checkbook out of your purse/pocket and write out a $200. check without even looking down.
- Jog long distances carrying a halter and holding out a carrot. Go ahead and tell the neighbors what you're doing.They might as well know now.
- Affix a pair of reins to a moving freight train and practice pulling it to a halt. And smile as if you are really having fun.
- 6. Hone your fibbing skills. "See hon, moving hay bales is fun!" and " I'm glad your lucky performance and multi-million dollar horse won you first place - I'm just thankful that my hard work and actual ability won me second place".
- Practice dialing your chiropractors number with both...
Page 108 of 109